Reign of the Supermen! What did you think!?

I saw the double feature today. I loved it!

Reign of the Supermen was fun. Finally getting to see an animated Cyborg Superman! I wish he was more colorful. I want more Steel! I kinda wish Steel had his own comic book series again. Superboy was fun & funny. The best part, seeing Superman wearing the Black suit & rocking the mullet & gun. Almost like straight from the comics.

3 Likes

It was pretty good. Can’t wait for the next movie taking the fight to Darkseid

1 Like

I believe the next movie that takes place in the DC Animated Film Universe will be Batman Hush.

I’m more excited for Superman Red Son!

1 Like

There’s going to be a Red Son movie?

1 Like

Oh yeah! I’m a huge Mark Millar fan, I can’t wait for that to come out!

Hmm. Is that coming out next year? I hadn’t heard of it. The comic is great.

1 Like

Yes, it’s next year. All the movies for this year have been announced. They’re talking about what will be coming out next year. Batman Long Halloween & Red Son so far.

I’d heard about TLH but Red Son was news to me. Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is another one for next year I think.

1 Like

Will the “Reign of the Supermen” will be played on the DC Universe App?

1 Like

Yes, it will. On January 29th. All future animated movies will be on DCU the day they come out on DVD and Blu-ray.

4 Likes

Loved it, love how they updated the 90s type Superboy, that I love YJ version too, but they did a good job of bring that attitude to this incarnation.

1 Like

Loved it and this movie made me love The Death of Superman even more. DC always drop amazing animated content and I can’t wait for the other 4 coming out this year and hoping we get some animated movies for some underrated characters.

1 Like

I saw the double feature on Sunday. I actually liked Death more than Reign. Reign was good, but good a little hammy IMO with all those Superman clones.

1 Like