Recap: DC Daily S1 E38 - Constantine, Batman: Knightfall & Nafessa Williams!

If you’re a fan of Black Lightning, you’re in for a treat! Today we have special guest Nafessa Williams, AKA Thunder, talking inspiration, positivity, and power with our panel of hosts.

We’re also talking Batman: Knightfall, Constantine’s 30th anniversary, and the latest episode from DC Universe Online - ATLANTIS!

If you haven’t had a chance to check out today’s episode, you can find it on the Movies & TV section of DC Universe or follow the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/dc-daily/151/season-1

Do you share Samm Levine’s excitement for Knightfall? Are you trying out the ATLANTIS chapter of DCUO? Let us know in the comments below!

2 Likes

Samm Levine needs to have a regular segment in which he just explains story arcs. Dude had me rolling with Knightfall :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve been a huge fan of his since Freaks & Geeks. I fangirl so hard when I see him! We’ll let the team know you’re enjoying his segments :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Freaks and geeks is so good, James Franco, Jason Segel, Seth Rogen, Busy Phillips, Linda Cardellini all while they were young and unknown. I think Shia LeBeouf too. I love the guidance counselor also, idk his name but he’s great.

I loved Samm Levine’s segment omg, and I’m loving Sam Humphries comic analysis/history take on everything. Just some really great stuff. Can’t wait to see more.

1 Like