Reading Lists - New 52

I’m putting together reading lists of New 52 comics by release week (New 52 Week 1, New 52 Week 2, etc). They are all going to be public so you should be able to find them if you want. While there are its critics (with valid points), the New 52 did a good job of creating a launching point for new readers. So far weeks 1-3 are done and I’m working on week 4 (waiting for a technical issue to be solved with Batman: The Dark Knight), and every time a new week list is finished, I will continue to post in this thread. Happy reading!

6 Likes

You’re doing the lord’s work!

2 Likes

Good luck. I was working on a Silver Age list and once I got about 80 issues in, dragging them into positions in the list became tedious. I had to take a break from it.

1 Like

Not only brilliant jumping on points, but some great books came out of The New 52, even if some of them didn’t last too long, and we got some timeless stories as well. Thank you for this.

2 Likes

You might want to think about Volumes over Weeks because reading 52 issues and then trying to remember issue #1 is near impossible!

1 Like