[REACTIONS] The Flash S7 E7 - "Growing Pains" - Spoilers!

The_Flash_season_7 (1)

Synopsis: When a mysterious ice powered enemy frames Frost for a brutal crime, she must find a way to clear her name; Barry and Iris have a surprise houseguest, and Joe continues to deal with Kristen Kramer.

Are you tuning into The Flash this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:0_flash:

The Flash airs weekly on Tuesday night @ 5pm PT/7pm CT/8pm ET on The CW. Flash fans will be able to stream episodes for free online on The CW from shortly after they first air on TV, with the site and app offering them to stream. At any one point, The CW will offer the five most recent episodes available to stream for free. Viewers who want to wait to binge all of the series at once, will be able to do that later in the year on Netflix.

2 Likes

Kristin Kramer sucks so hard! Correcting Barry in Frost’s name was so petty. There was literally no evidence Frost was in the crime scene and even after Barry said she has never killed anyone, Kramer doesn’t care.

Frost getting flustered by Chillblaine was hilarious.

2 Likes

Pretty fun and interesting episode.

Flash dealing with job changes and change relationships with the Speedforce. Some fun moments and a nice end. He called her Nora.

Now Frost the star of this episode. Went out to clear her name. Fought Chillblain in a great fight. Trying to break out Katlyn was great. Now she trying to own up to her mistakes. See if that goes well.

The General has it out for her. What did Frost do to her? Maybe it nothing but I fell it’s something. Joe standing up to her was nice.

Will Frost get imprisoned? Will the other forces show up? What does Katlyn think of the jailing? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

Flash and Superman & Lois are my favorites this season. I’m hitting streaming fatigue hard right now, so If I can lock in on the plot at all if you’re a new season or show, you got me.

1 Like