[REACTIONS] - The Flash S7 E14 - "Rayo de Luz" - Spoilers!

The_Flash_season_7 (1)

Synopsis: When Ultraviolet returns to Central City, Allegra is determined to find her cousin and change her heart; Joe finds evidence that Kristen Kramer may not be the good cop she appears to be.

Are you tuning into The Flash this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:0_flash:

The Flash airs weekly on Tuesday night @ 5pm PT/7pm CT/8pm ET on The CW. Flash fans will be able to stream episodes for free online on The CW from shortly after they first air on TV, with the site and app offering them to stream. At any one point, The CW will offer the five most recent episodes available to stream for free. Viewers who want to wait to binge all of the series at once, will be able to do that later in the year on Netflix.

2 Likes

Nice episode.

An Alegrasode. Fun. Nice to learn more of her a see her develop.

Fun moment at the start with Flash going to “reconnect” with Iris.

Joe trying to get to know Kramer. Interesting backstory from her. Now it seems they’re working together but I still have a bad feeling about it.

We learned more about Sue and how it worked out with her parents. Cool fights from her.

We learned more about Alegra and Ultraviolet. Tragic origins. And Alegra went super nova with looked cool.

And the end was fun with D&D and flash coming back. And Frost and Chillblain seem to gearing up for next episode. Interesting.

Is Kramer telling the truth? Will Flash and Iris buy that time share? What will happen with Frost and Chillblain? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

Normally I’d be annoyed with a Flash-less episode, but the last two weeks had some interesting character pieces. Last week we had Cecile, who I’m always happy to see on this show. This week was an Allegra episode and while I’m not really interested in her or Chester, I gotta say, Sue stole the show. It’s funny, I didn’t think I’d like the changes they made to Sue’s character from the comics, but I’m really digging this world-traveling cat burglar version. Natalie Dreyfuss has really impressed me with what she’s doing with the character and even some of the stunts. I know they use a double when necessary but the times you can tell it is her, it’s impressive.

1 Like