[REACTIONS] - The Flash S7 E13 - "Masquerade" - Spoilers!

The_Flash_season_7 (1)

Synopsis: Cecile is trapped and she is forced to confront her past in order to break free from a psychic prison; Chester takes over for Cisco but makes a mistake that puts Barry in danger; Joe investigates Kristen Kramer’s old military ties.

Are you tuning into The Flash this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:0_flash:

The Flash airs weekly on Tuesday night @ 5pm PT/7pm CT/8pm ET on The CW. Flash fans will be able to stream episodes for free online on The CW from shortly after they first air on TV, with the site and app offering them to stream. At any one point, The CW will offer the five most recent episodes available to stream for free. Viewers who want to wait to binge all of the series at once, will be able to do that later in the year on Netflix.

1 Like

I really enjoyed “Masquerade.” The Psycho Pirate has always been one of my favorite bad guys, so it was nice to see the Medusa Mask was the villain in this one. I also enjoyed seeing Cecile come to terms with her past. Mental health is something rarely addressed in any dramas, let alone superhero shows, so it was good to see it covered. And it was so great to see Sue again! I have been hoping she’d pop up sometime this season.

1 Like

Psycho Pirate is in Justice Society World War 2.

2 Likes

Nice episode.

Medusa’s mask is the bad witch was cool seeing more of it after Elseworlds.

Chester trying to take a bigger role on the team. Learns it’s okay to make mistakes. And all that. Redecorate the room which look nice. And caught Barry and Iris working on that Impulse :sweat_smile:.

Cecil get corrupted. We learn more to her backstory which is cool and get a nice lesson dealing with mental health which is always great.

Sue returns to help with heists and seems to be sticking around. Cool.

And Joe’s investigation continues and now he has dirt. Interesting. :thinking:

What next for the team? Why did she betray her team? And will Barry and Iris have the baby? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

Always happy to see more of Cecile. Out of all the new characters that joined the show over the years, it’s been a treat seeing her become part of Team Flash. I love the relationship she and Joe have. Kinda wish they did more with her and Joe having a child. And they’ve always used her powers well. Psycho Pirate taunting her with her late mother’s final words was chilling.

Also, glad to see Sue back. It took me a while to get used to this version of Sue being a cat burglar but she’s fun!

2 Likes