[REACTIONS] Supergirl S6 E7 - "Fear Knot" - Spoilers!

Did you catch Supergirl last night? If not, you can WATCH FOR FREE on the CW App!

Synopsis: As the Super Friends brave the Phantom Zone to bring Supergirl home, each member of the team is confronted by visions of their worst fear.

Will you be followign Supergirl’s final season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:supergirl_cw:

HOW TO WATCH:
The finale season of SUPERGIRL will temporarily take over the timeslot of SUPERMAN & LOIS, airing weekly on Tuesdays on The CW network at 6pm PT/8pm CT/9pm ET. SUPERMAN & LOIS will return May 18th, with the SUPERGIRL schedule TBD. Miss it on air? Watch SUPERGIRL on the CW app!

3 Likes

Nice mid season and the phantom stuff seems to be done for now but I feel it may come back near the end.

The teams back and the watch towers a ship. Awesome™:+1:

Alex gets fear. Funny when stuff was going wrong I said watch the whole episode be a fear dream. Kind of right but it was more than one. Her fear was being the responsible to not save Kara. Makes sense. Some cool stuff there.

Lena’s fear involves her childhood and her mom. Some nice development for her and Kelly was cool.

Dreamer’s was her powers screwing up which lead to Brainy’s death. A sad end that I feel will effect in upcoming episodes.

Kelly is being to weak and not “super” enough to save everyone. Cool moments with the mind control.

And John and Brainy are safe. His balloon fear was hilarious how it was just raining balloons :joy:. John get a cool scene the day moment which was very awesome™:+1:.

Kara’s fear was her losing hope. Her dad with a nice speech and now Kara is reunited and they out of the the Phantom Zone. With Nxy as a guest. :thinking:

Now a long August 24th wait but at least S&L is back to fill the Super show needs.

What’s Nxy up to? How will Kara’s Dad fit in on Earth? Is this the last to the Phantom Zone? All this and more Same :00_supergirl_arrowverse:uper Time Same :00_supergirl_arrowverse:uper Channel

1 Like

Good stuff. All of it, really. Given all the developments, my main question is, what will Zor-El do next. Will he be joining Alura on Argo City? Will he spend a small amount of time with Kara instead. What will he do now that he’s had a taste of “yellow sun”.

1 Like

I think this episode focused more on giving the actors and actresses screentime than it focused on telling a compelling story.

They could have skipped most of the fear dreams. Brainy’s balloon dream was entertaining. Lena’s dream could have been meaningful and given her resolution with her mother but I felt it didn’t manage that. The rest didn’t have anything to say that we didn’t know.

I would have scratched about 2/3 of the episode and used it to develop Kara’s relationship with her father which needs a lot more development.

Kara’s relationship to potstickers feels a hundred times more genuine than her bond to her own dad. She has better chemistry with Morgan Edge. I have looked more happy about rediscovering a lost sock than she has been about discovering a lost family member. :joy:

2 Likes