[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E3 - "The Ex-Factor" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: The Legends find themselves in 2045 trying to defeat an alien warrior which leaves Zari no choice but to enter a popular singing competition. Ava has finally had enough of Rory’s behavior and with the encouragement of Spooner, gives him some tough love. Sara finds herself struggling after being attacked but someone familiar helps her to keep searching for refuge. Meanwhile, Zari and Constantine have a much-needed conversation with each other.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

3 Likes

I don’t think “The Ex-Factor” was quite as good as last week’s “Meat: The Legends,” but I still enjoyed it (as usual, spoilers are blurred). There were quite a few things I liked about this episode, particularly the use of a Buzzcocks song and the opportunity to get hear Talia Ashe sing again (she really does have a lovely voice). And I loved the idea of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow taking on singing competition shows, a genre that seems to have dominated American television for a decade or more now. It was also nice seeing DJ S’More Money get punched again! That having been said, I am not that comfortable with Constantine and Zari’s relationship. I really don’t think it will work out! Anyway, I am really looking forward to next week’s episode. The Sixties may be my favorite decade, so I always look forward to episodes set in that time.

1 Like

This was…an okay one. I’m not really into singing competitions or people becoming “instafamous”, but there were some fun moments

2 Likes

John and Zari 2.0 is just gross, I already hate 2.0 that having her be with John and not Nate just breaks my heart.

2 Likes

We finally met Bishop, Season 6’s Big Bad, and I’m intrigued as to why he has the Ava clones working for him.

John and Zari 2.0 is just no, Zari was supposed to be with Nate.

Poor Knox! He was so adorable, why did Mick have to step on him!

2 Likes

The CGI this season really has been impressive as heck, I mean, the big alien from episode 1, now Lord Knox.

2 Likes

Honestly, any Zari should be with Nate. And to my mind, Constantine should be with Zed (from his own series).

1 Like

I wonder what’s up with the shows lately that a lot of them have one cast member separated from everyone else (Iris in the mirror verse, Sara on this planet, Kara in the Phantom Zone,etc) I know with Iris this was done pre-COVID craziness, but still, what a funny coincidence!

2 Likes

anyone else notice the space cabbie name drop?

2 Likes

I did!

3 Likes

Exactly!

Wow, Zed, long time since I heard her name, and I agree. I still don’t get why they’ve never mentioned her and Chas. This John is supposed to be from that show, so why haven’t they mentioned them?

2 Likes

What is that?

1 Like

Damn, that is very true, weird.

1 Like

It’s odd. They have never mentioned Zed or Chas! They didn’t even do it before Crisis.

1 Like

behrad asks if he is going to get a ride back in a space cabbie or something to that effect, space cabbie is a dc charcter i don’t know much but he showed up in just league action(which i would totally recommend checking out

2 Likes

Fun episode

Another alien and a look back to Z&B’s future. Cool. Some fun with the singing competition and a return of S’more Money. Just some classic legends fun.

Z & John learning to not hide there love and a nice song at the end. How there going to be together who knows but hey it been kind of sweet.

B &Nate doing there fun stuff and bringing some nice laughs. Ava and Spooner watching the show.

Mic going through a sad phase as an OG legend without Sara. And I saw him stepping on Lord Z when they stepped out. :sweat_smile:

Sara and Gary in space. Gary gets a cool fight scene. And Sara causes Ava clones. To what seems to be the new villain.

Who is the mystery man? What alien is next to hunt? Will the Legends find Sara? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

Exactly.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s fun!

2 Likes

The mystery man is called Bishop, I wonder how long he’s waited for Sara, centuries, decades?

2 Likes