[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E11 - "The Final Frame" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: When the legends track down another alien pod, they find a device that transports them to a cosmic bowling alley; Nate plans a romantic date for him and Zari, but nothing goes as planned.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

2 Likes

This show is just plain weird, but in a good way.

2 Likes

This one felt like a filler episode. That’s not bad per say but after coming back from a hiatus I kind of wish they started on a stronger foot.

Next week looks really good!

2 Likes

I think we needed one, remember how the last episode ended? John basically mind raping Spooner.

3 Likes

This was a very fun episode, wonderfully directed by Jes! That last bowling ball move by Astra by having the camera go round and round as if it was the ball, disorienting but genius. I loved Nate and Zari this episode as well! I just hate that her knock-off will be back next week.

2 Likes

I’m glad they finally said on-screen that the reason Mick always wears gloves is because of his burns, which I think most fans forgot.

2 Likes

This episode really didn’t have too much to do with this season’s story arc, but it was still a lot of fun. It also made me feel nostalgic for our old bowling alley. I never bowled, but I played many a game of pool there!

1 Like

Rock & Roll what an episode :sweat_smile:

A fun little adventure for the crew.

Gary and Ava and a wedding dress adventure. That was fun. And John getting more dark and B just being himself.

Z1 and Nate having a nice last hoorah before she had to go. Fun and sweet moments with them. Now Z2 is on the way back. Wonder how she’ll react to Constantine.:thinking:

Sarah and the crew bowl for the fate of the earth. Fun moments and team bonding there. Pretty fun and a nice end before it all gets dark.

What will happen with John? Will Ava find the right dress? What’s next for the team? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

1 Like

One of the best Legends episodes ever. Absolutely :heart: it.

2 Likes