[REACTIONS] Black Lightning S4 E10 - "The Book of Reunification: Chapter One" - Spoilers!

Black_Lightning_season_4Synopsis: Black Lightning sends Gambi an SOS; Lynn finds herself in some serious trouble.

Are you tuning into Black Lightning this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:t6::00_black_lightning:

HOW TO WATCH:
Season 4 episodes of Black Lightning will air on the CW on Mondays at 9 pm. and will be available to stream for free on The CW App and CW.com the morning after they air on television.

2 Likes

Given Season 4, Episode 9 ended on cliffhanger, I was really looking forward to this episode and it didnโ€™t disappoint. I should have guessed Gambi would have built safety measures in to their costumes! I love that Jen got her powers back, but I have to wonder how long she will keep them. I do hate that there are only three episodes. I really wish *Black Lightning * would last a few more seasons!

1 Like

Things are getting good.

The family get together once again. Hopefully the squabbling is done.

Lynn is out with the help of her Ex. Jeff felt hurt but that but it probably that he just feels useless without his powers.

Amisa and Grace going through the if they want powers discussion. Wonder how that will go.

Jen figured out how to get her powers back. A great scene with her and Anisa.

Gambi on top as always with the bubbles. And honest with his spying. Nice.

Painkiller great fights as usual. And heโ€™s claustrophobic. Wonder how that will play it if the show goes through. :thinking:

Tobias has all the power and now Ishmael. But whoโ€™s that council or as they said The Board. :thinking:

Only 3 left why.

Will the Pierces get there powers back? Will Tobias get his spot in the Boad? Who the lady Painkiller is after? All this and more :zap:Time Same :zap: Channel.

1 Like