Rating Hal Jordan’s Haircuts

The classic
Good amount of volume, nice balance of clean-cut and renegade, an undeniable look
8/10 lanterns

The classic, a variation
A slightly smoother version of the classic, but in my opinion the flyaways add character and this version just doesn’t pack the same punch
7\10 lanterns, respectable, but nothing to write home about

The side part
It’s too neat. There’s no movement here. Do better, Harold
5/10 lanterns I do not like it but it doesn’t actively upset me

5 Likes

Ok are we as a society in a place where we can admit Parallax Hal was a grade A slay? 8.5/10

4 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take for the Parallax hairstyle to appear. :smiley:

6 Likes

This is a crime. What is this. Why is his mask so ugly. Why does Frank Miller hate me personally. I hate this
2/10 lanterns it’s so ugly

4 Likes

Ok Hal you’re either going to commit to the long hair or you’re going to get a haircut I understand growing out your hair can be a difficult process and I wish you all the best on your style journey but you really did not have to look like a divorced dad at a Dave N Busters playing pinball by yourself
4/10 lanterns

4 Likes

Renegade Hal
The most controversial look. Honestly I want to rate it high because my soul craves long haired Hal but this. It looks very limp and greasy. Honestly I think Hal just needs some better hair products that won’t weigh down his curls and he’s SET. Also the hair and hood combo feels very Aragon and I can get behind that. Bonus points bc the long hair made Hal’s brother VERY upset
8/10 you’re doing great sweaty

4 Likes

thats so harsh omg :joy:
i kind of liked that hair

3 Likes

Renegade Hal 2: Electric Boogaloo
I am a lover of classic rock. I am a lover of boys with 70s style shag haircuts. I HAVE a 70s style shag haircut. But this…something isn’t clicking. The lack of layers. The way it’s way shorter on one side. Again, the lack of volume gets me here. And the fact that the face straight up Does Not look like Hal. Points for the EXQUISITELY manicured eyebrows
7/10 lanterns I respect the out of the box thinking involved

3 Likes

Beautiful. If Hal’s hair does not look like a beautiful little swoop of Nutella on his head I DO NOT WANT IT
9/10 lanterns swoop supremacy

3 Likes

Justice League Unlimited Hal
I’m sorry he looks so goofy it’s not the hair is the facial expression but honestly I do not hate the mullet I’m just happy to see Hal on JLU
5/10 a very respectable look

4 Likes

Undercut Hal
This is beautiful. Wonderful. A great look for him. It’s fresh, it’s different while still paying tribute to the classic look DC bring this look back pretty pretty please
10/10 lanterns

3 Likes

Renegade Hal 3: Return Of The Jedi
THIS IS EVERYTHING HE LOOKS GREAT MY CROPS ARE WATERED MY SKIN IS CLEARED
100/10 lanterns I love objectifying Hal Jordan

3 Likes

I never thought that someone would be able to make a whole thread based off of one persons hairstyle choices. but if anyone ever could or would it would absolutely be you. amazing stuff as always @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

All of them!!!

4 Likes

Awwwww thank you

1 Like

Joe Jordan really saw his brother for the first time after he went missing and was presumed dead and his biggest concern was that he looked like a darn hippie

Apparently it bothers him so much he gives Hal a haircut himself

Hal looks deeply unhappy this whole chain of events is so funny to me

2 Likes

Pompadour Hal? How do you rate it @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230?

6 Likes

Hmm, interesting. It’s a very classy look, but a little too tasteful for me. I like my Hal Jordan with a bit more mud on him. Still, it’s slick, it’s elegant, it’s a perfectly acceptable look. 7/10 lanterns, thank you for bringing it to my attention

3 Likes

hey @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 you should do a poll in the DC Polls thread about Hal’s best hairstyles. just sayin’.

3 Likes

ooh good idea

3 Likes