Random Character Poll: Which of These Would Have the Most Interesting Solo Series?

From this batch of characters, which do you think would have the most interesting solo (mini) series, and why?

• Circe (The Witch)
  • Dawnstar
  • Beautiful Dreamer
  • Hippolyta

0 voters

7 Likes

I pick Circe The Witch, because personally I enjoy stories of Magic and Greek Mythology. I would read that mini series, Medusa Could make an appearance or even be Circes’ right hand.

3 Likes

That would be a really cool angle! There’s so much possibility with someone like Circe- she’s existed for centuries so a title staring her could explore pretty much any point in history and have a whole throng of other mythological characters.

2 Likes

Agreed, the stories and cast of characters that could be involved is massive. Plenty of material for a mini series.

2 Likes

A Hippolyta series could tap into day-to-day life on Themyscira, show us how the Amazons train and fight. It’s an excuse to use more WW villains, and of course, Hippolyta herself has been Wonder Woman in the comics. It could give us insight into Diana’s heritage. (Plus Hippolyta is probably one of the most underrated female characters in DC)

4 Likes

The Queen of the Amazons

2 Likes

With Hippolyta, there’s a lot of stuff to be written in as “history” that we have yet been told​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Dawnstar has the best setting to play around in, and she’s a young go-getter hero type, unlike Polly and Circe. Dreamer just seems like she wouldn’t go anywhere without her buddies in the Forever People, but Dawnstar could reasonably go out on her own without the Legion, she’s done it before.

2 Likes

Hippolyta–it would be great to see a series that shows her rich history both on and off the island

2 Likes

Dawnstar has the best setting to play around in, and she’s a young go-getter hero type, unlike Polly and Circe. Dreamer just seems like she wouldn’t go anywhere without her buddies in the Forever People, but Dawnstar could reasonably go out on her own without the Legion, she’s done it before.

There could be a great deal of backstory here too. She could try to find someone from her past, with flahbacks, but keep the story current.

1 Like

Also her personality

Dawnstar, because she’s Legion, but Beautiful Dreamer is a close second and that’s squarely due to her being a Kirby creation.

1 Like

Dawnstar. She has a unique power set.
She would make a better bounty hunter than Lobo. So if they wanted to “go dark” with a series they could.
Being able to travel faster than the speed of light, even if only in the vacuum of space, makes me wonder if she could actually have some connection to the speedforce. That could lead to some interesting “shenanigans” with any number of DC’s speedsters.
She has been one of the best representations of a character of Native American ancestry in DC Comics history. And I’d like to see such an underrepresented group actually get the spotlight.
She can be a team player having served with both the LOSH & JL.
If put in present time, she has the ability to serve as a beacon of hope and advocate for Native American rights, which still have considerably fewer rights than any other unrepresented group.

1 Like

Beautiful Dreamer because she is a God

Dawnstar is the greatest tracker in the universe. Give her a solo book with top creators and you could have an amazing syfy book. She’s like a one-woman USS Enterprise–going where no one has gone before.

Circe the witch for me

1 Like

Maybe an intergalactic bail agent?

1 Like

Circe without a question!

1 Like