Quick Jim Lee Red Death Batman Recreation

Thank you :blush: @ImTooIndecisiveTooPickAName.

2 Likes

Can you make the Ares one? I just went blank and I can’t think of the name. But.

By the way. I LOVE THIS THIS IS SO DOPE!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @IGbigjoe.mobile, I think it’s called Batman the merciless. That one is pretty cool :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

yes the merciless!!

2 Likes

That looks so cool!!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Princess_Rosalean. Doomsday is next. I gotta start that, hopefully I have it done by tonight :joy: lol. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Wow, this is a powerful drawing! That gray marker is really earning its keep lately and I absolutely love what you’ve been able to achieve! The skeletal hand reaching up about to be stomped on just adds to the overall villainy of Red Death Batman - so cool! Another excellent piece @Viciousdark! :clap: Nice pick, @iJest!

1 Like

Fantastic job! Looks Amazing as is!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @pwright732.73055.

Do you do comic book covers cause this is hotter then global warming. You do comic book panelings and pages

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @Adriel, I mean I recreated some but I’m not part of any comic labels yet. Trying to be tho , hopefully soon. :crossed_fingers:

And thank you @KeyFamily, Idk how I missed your comment. I’m srry not intended. Love how you describe my art . :blush:

1 Like