Quick Jim Lee Red Death Batman Recreation

Final version, had time to finish the background.

Ok here’s my red death jim lee art recreation. I started working on this on my lunch break yesterday, and forgot it at work , so did more today at work on lunch. Gonna finish it tonight, if I remember to take it home :joy:, when I get home . I’ll post the final piece when it’s done. Oh yea @iJest I’m tagging you hope that is ok. Thank you for picking red death . Hope everyone likes it.

29 Likes

Oh yeah this is awesome!!!

3 Likes

Excellent work as always! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @iJest & thank you :pray:t2: @Razzzcat.

2 Likes

Youre very welcome @Viciousdark! You keep delivering the eye candy and I’ll be here for it!

2 Likes

Mayb you can help me now. What jim lee recreation should I do next? Grim knight, deadman, or grifter?

2 Likes

Ooooh I gotta go w/ Deadman. Been reading a lot w/ him lately thanx to a list by @capo-mage. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yuss!! I was hoping you would choose deadman. Thanks again, I post when it’s finished.

2 Likes

I look forward to it!

2 Likes

You do a great job with the Jim Lee style! It’s almost a perfect likeness with its own creative input!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Behemoth. I love his style. I really try to match his technique and the way he makes he’s pieces, from start to finish. Everytime I finish one I feel I’m a little better at it.

2 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

Omg that’s beautiful I would frame it and put it next too the pictures of my kids ! My wife might try to kill me but I would still do it. #worthit

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @NYJt3. Thank you :pray:t2: @jsmsiggy, once they are all done, don’t know how many I’m going to do, but gonna copy and frame all of them.

3 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

@Viciousdark I would absolutely love to have the Superman

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @capo-mage. And @jsmsiggy I don’t know when cause of everything that’s happening but I could probably send you a copy of it. Srry to say all these originals are my babies and I will never part will any of the originals of the Jim lee recreation series I’m doing. But will always post them here for everyone to see.

1 Like

I would love a copy

1 Like

That can be arranged, but just so you know it’s bizarro Superman not reg Superman. Also Jim lee is doing 60 days of art and I’m recreating most of them for my collection and it’s only 17 out of 60 so far . If he does a Superman I’ll recreate that one as well.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like