Quick Jim Lee Doomsday Recreation

Final

Had time on lunch break to start the background and fix some mistakes I made.

Ok here’s my quick Jim lee doomsday recreation. As you can see my pencil sketch is super detailed. I rushed this one :joy: lol. But wanted it done. Gonna go back and do the background later. Will update with the final version. Thank you @loganmichaelphilips for picking doomsday. Hope everyone likes it.

8 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Damn good start. Please post finish. I am excited to see what it looks like.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @scarie2010.15620 & thank you :pray:t2: @GothamCrimeBoss. Would one of you like to pick my next recreation?

That’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2: @NYJt3.

1 Like

AWESOME!! Thanks for letting me pick it, he looks super cool!!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @loganmichaelphilips. I’m gonna go back and fix the mistakes, lol :joy:, it’s because I did it pretty much all in pen . I didn’t feel like drawing it twice. I figured it would be faster to just finish it and go back and correct. I just used the pencil sketch for size. Hopefully can finish real quick when I get off work today.

2 Likes

How about blue beetle @Viciousdark.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is actually ENVENOMED DOOMSDAY. What do you think, @kingofspeedsters, @HubCityQuestion?

3 Likes

@scarie2010.15620, I’m doing jim lee recreation based on the ones he is auctioning off for the comic shop. So what’s left is , aquaman, grifter , batgirl , wonder girl , sand man , Batman beyond, big barda, & Gotham by gaslight, there is a deathstroke and huntress combo one but that’s going to be after this one.

@MisfitCMJ not sure what version of doomsday, actually didn’t know there was different version, but it’s whatever version jim lee picked .

1 Like

Oh. Ok. That’s cool how about aquaman.
@Viciousdark

1 Like

Tracks to me.

2 Likes

Aquaman it is , super exciting you chose him. I’ll post pics when finished.

Awesome i can’t wait.

1 Like

@Viciousdark looking great man, cant wait to see your aquaman, also he put up his stream on his YouTube Chanel, so if you’d like to follow along, he has that there!!!

1 Like

RAWRRRRRRRR hiya paper Doomsday

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @loganmichaelphilips, I’ll have to check it out but I’m gonna wait until my Aquaman is done and see if our process is the same. I just watched one of his videos were he made Batman headshot. It was really cool and also the first time I’ve watched anyone made anything. Hopefully I can start and finish aquaman tonight. I’ll post pics.

Thank you @Carbon, doomsday is very rawwrrrrrrr, lol :joy:.

2 Likes