Quick Jim lee Batman & Catwoman Re-Creation

Final on this piece. Hope everyone likes it. :pray:t2:.

Just about finished with Batman and on to the background.

Got a little more done, lol :joy: it’ll get there.

Ok was able to start this on my lunch break. Just a quick pencil sketch so far. This was a request from a special someone. Hopefully I will be able to finish it up tonight. Hope everyone likes it.

24 Likes

Excellent choice! Looking real good @Viciousdark! Can’t wait to see the finished piece!

4 Likes

Seriously please stop you’re making my 2 and 3 hr stuff look so bad! :rofl:

Joking Looks great keep em coming!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: @KeyFamily, I’ll post updated pics when finished.
And thank you :pray:t2: @Aquamon, it’s just a few lines on paper no big deal. Lol :joy: . I’m sure your stuff looks amazing.

3 Likes

Awww :cry:

3 Likes

Looking very awesome. Great Choice.

3 Likes

great use of form! I love the way I can see distinct planes without over-wrought shading. I can’t wait to see more

3 Likes

That Catwoman ink work is insane @Viciousdark! The hatching on the goggles strap especially is super impressive! You are killing it!

4 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

Another winner!

4 Likes

awe shucks that looks so good! Are you right handed or left?

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @CynicalPink, don’t worry I think it’s a happy moment.
Thank you :pray:t2: @NYJt3 thank you :blush: @churchtalker , I’m always trying to improve my art.
Thank you :blush: @KeyFamily, I try lol :joy:, it’s crazy because sometimes I have to step back and look and compare because being so close up makes it hard to tell.
Thank you :blush: @scarie2010.15620 & @TravisMorgan and thank you @Aquamon, also I’m right handed .

6 Likes

Sorry for not seeing it sooner, this has to be my favorite art that you drew, that is amazing picture! :grinning:

5 Likes

They’re beautiful!

5 Likes

It came out very awesome.

4 Likes

Nice job, very cool.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Reaganfan78, thank you :blush: @Behemoth, thank you @MustachePete, & thank you :pray:t2: @NYJt3.

2 Likes

Dude. :fist:t3: NICE!
Crosshatching makes my brain do this, btw: mooore

3 Likes

Looks Awesome!

1 Like