Quick Batman Who Laughs Sketch

Finished product.

Updated pic, went back and inked it really quickly.

Quick Jim lee style Batman who laughs pencil sketch. Going to finish the background tomorrow, I’ll probably ink this one as well. Hope everyone likes it.

19 Likes

Love Love Love this @Viciousdark! It would be cool to keep the fine lines when inking so it maintains that scratchy look. So amazing! I really love the shading, positioning, dripping off the front of the spike, and soft outline of the skull vantage point. The lightning is also fantastic. Excellent work!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @KeyFamily I love how you describe my art.

2 Likes

Aw, thank you @Viciousdark! :blush: It’s all true.

2 Likes

Awesome​:+1:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @NYJt3, you’re awesome :sunglasses:.

1 Like

wow this is so cool!!

1 Like

That looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2: @comicswithjordan, and thank you :blush: @Behemoth. You guys are also awesome :clap:.

1 Like

Very impressive! Love your use of line and space. Just over all execution is very well done

1 Like

… that update @Viciousdark!!! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush: @EasternShoreSpeedster, & thank you :pray:t2: @KeyFamily. The whole piece took about 6 and a half hours to complete. I’m glad you both like it .

1 Like

Quick? I think you and I have different ideas of what quick means. Unless you are tapping into the Speed Force this little sketch took time. :+1: I like it, and I rarely comment on art.

2 Likes

Thank you @Kon-El, :pray:t2:, well some of art pieces take me up to 30+ hours so getting one finished in less than a quarter of that feels quick. :joy: lol. Really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my art. I’m thinking azrael next.

2 Likes

@Viciousdark I’m all about Azrael. You should do it!

2 Likes

That’s amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @scarie2010.15620, this was a recreation I did of Jim’s art.

2 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @TheBatgirlofNML, this was one of five Jim lee recreation art that I’ve done so far. All of them are posted here on the dcu.

2 Likes