PSA: Ultimate Digital Comics Library FAQ Coming Soon!

Greetings, friends!

The FAQ we collected (and boy, was our berry basket overflowing) is currently sitting with the appropriate teams to make sure I have all my facts perfectly straight. Thank you for your patience as we turn these beautiful juicy question-berries into delicious jam!

I’ll update this thread as needed if further delays are expected.

23 Likes

Thank you for being so transparent about the delay. It makes waiting easier.

8 Likes

Thank you for being on top of this!!! You guys are doing an amazing job!!!

3 Likes

Applejack where do you get these questions

3 Likes

Im startin to think that all of this, the whole dc universite app whatever everything, couldve been an out of control mess if it wasnt for you moderator cats and this community section. Thank you for “hey, heres whats what”.

6 Likes

I meant, Applejack where do you get these phrases?

"Thank you for your patience as we turn these beautiful juicy question-berries into delicious jam! "

4 Likes

Oh hahaha! @Nathan.Payson, at first I thought “from the FAQ thread, silly!”

My brain is full of random references that I mutate for my own purposes. One of my favorite South Park bits is the 'member berries. I think that’s where that came from.

@boodikhan, well, that’s quite a nice thing to say. We’ll try to keep it up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

psa=?

I 'member the 'member berries!

3 Likes

@Don-El PSA=Public Service Announcement.

2 Likes

@Don-El PSA stands for Public Service Announcement.

2 Likes

@AppleJack 'member when Tim Drake was Robin?
I 'member.

303.png

5 Likes

Applejack, I just wanted to say that you and your teams are doing a tremendous job! I’m really impressed with how you are handling everyone’s questions and keeping us updated. BTW, I just downloaded the new iPad update and it’s super fast and smooth. I’m really enjoying the updates and can’t wait for thousands more issues to drop!

3 Likes

@Vroom ooh, I 'member!

@ComicTrekker (cool username) thanks so much. We all look forward to improving more as we grow and perfect the rhythm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool we get jam now. DC Universe keeps delivering.

@ Applejack Please stand next to your team responsible for approving the FAQ and keep asking “Is it ready now? How 'bout now? Now? Now? Now?”

If they say “No, not yet.” then indulge your inner Mindy from Animaniacs and say either:

-“Why?” (repeat after each thing they say)
-“Okay, I love you! Bye bye!”

=)

1 Like

I never thought I’d be this excited about an FAQ but here we are!

7 Likes

I know! “What ya waiting for?” Me “A FAQs page.” Wife moves slowly away.

5 Likes

Just responded to the latest “questions and comments” and waiting for reply!

7 Likes