Project: VALENTINE

I’m a huge dork for kitschy pop culture valentine’s day cards for kids, so i decided to make my own, and i invite my fellow members to join me, if it seems fun!

you can draw you own

…and they don’t even have to be good! i bought a $2 watercolor paint set, and painting these up was really fun, and watercolor is really forgiving because mistakes look cool!

you can craft them from pre-existing images with photo editing software

cupid

or you can just rewrite existing cards

or just write a poem or limerick!

whatever you do, just remember one thing: CORNINESS

thanks for looking!

38 Likes

two more! see how bad they can be? like i got em off a geocities! but it’s still fun!

23 Likes

Excuse my handwriting.

22 Likes

iiii looooove iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

8 Likes

I’ll try to do more, that was fun!

7 Likes

i hope you do! you’re good at it!

i’m not, but i got moxie

17 Likes

13 Likes

i love pixel art!!

7 Likes

13 Likes

These are all so adorable! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I’ve got one more trick up my sleeve!

15 Likes

thank you! it means a lot when i know you could blow us all away!

8 Likes

ahhh i think this is my favorite! i hope @ZatannaAndHerSpells sees it!

8 Likes

Omg, these are freakin adorable! Would you guys mind if I possibly formatted these for social media? It’s be fun if people could download and use them on VDay by tagging people. Fun in the community too!

10 Likes

I don’t care, just don’t give me credit. I stay away from social media.

9 Likes

Hahaha, I’m with @AnonymousBB, use anything however you like, just don’t name me, please! :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m also not on social, other than some art in a few places :sweat: sorry. Was trying to thing of ways to get more attention to the post.

8 Likes

Thank you for thinking of it! I wish I wasn’t on social media :weary: let’s set up a network of just the three of us and none of us ever posts :smile:

10 Likes

Here’s my attempt! :green_heart:

20 Likes

i strained my jaw when it dropped!* that baby’s ready to be printed and shipped to hallmark!

*not even a joke

10 Likes