Programming question

I’m loving the original content so far. Is it DC’s plan to continue to release programming one at a time ? Anyone know what is next to be released/made? Thanks for any info

Rob

1 Like

It look like it’ll be one at a time so far. After Doom Patrol, will be rest of Young Justice in June, then Swamp Thing, Stargirl and Harley Quinn. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://geektyrant.com/news/heres-the-release-timeline-for-dc-universes-original-content

To the extent that this timeline is still accurate. There may be times this year with two DCU originals airing at the same time

1 Like

Actually I prefer it this way. When Amazon Prime started new programming there were only a few shows. All of a sudden it looks like they got dozens of shows coming out. There’s no way you can watch everything so I have to decide how much of their stuff I wanna watch and how much of something else. its a proven fact when people are offered too many choices they freeze up and can’t decide. I hope DC doesn’t go that route. Then again that may be the way they go if they think it makes them money.

1 Like

Thanks for the info everyone :+1:

We appreciate the question, @RJtheDarkKnight, and thank you to everyone who answered for the superb assistance! Just wanted to make sure to say to keep an eye out on the Watchtower area of the forums for updates, since we’ll always make you aware when we have new programming updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was always intrigued by the tech support guys on JLA Unlimited. I would like to know what kind of attribute or background the JLA would look for in a support staff. Also, what kind of people would want to work and/or live on a satellite that they know could be attacked at any moment by the Legion Of Doom or Darkseid? It could at least make a special or movie.