Preview New Starfire Suit (Concept Art) via REDDIT

So excited for her new suit! She looks amazing in it! Dick better lose his mind when he sees her in that. Not gonna lie total dickkory fan :woman_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

Maybe she will get additional powers this season like flight! Why do we need to wait soooo long? The anticipation!

6 Likes

I hope she will fly, the concept art depicts it. I wonder if maybe it’ll be a situation where she learns that she can, like “oh wow, I have this power now?” (Obviously not word for word because it’s Titans) It seems that because she started the show with her amnesia, we as the audience want to get to know her in a similar way she wants to remember and get to know herself. I wonder if this is the season where she finally gets to figure out and be herself, becoming the character that we’ve been waiting to see. I’ve always been excited for the show simply based on the fact that I’m just glad some of these characters are finally getting to be on screen, and I’m excited to see their interpretation of it.

6 Likes

That definitely makes sense. Hopefully this season will be the season we get to learn more about her. Season 1 was so good and she had a feel decent parts last season, but hopefully this one will be the best yet. I think when they brought the show to life they casted really well. All the actors do a really job in bringing the characters to life especially the core 4

6 Likes

Agreed 100%

4 Likes

Yeah, for me Titans is probably the weakest of the DCU Originals we had here, though I’ve liked a lot of what they did. The problem for me is with both seasons they started out really strong, and then kind of fall apart with the last couple of episodes. I’m hoping that they’re able to stick the landing this season.

5 Likes

Agreed. That’s why I keep coming back because it’s just so great to see them. A surprise highlight for me each season has been Hawk & Dove who I’d never really given any thought to before, but maybe that worked in their favor. For the other characters, I always prefer a New Teen Titans (80s) style team where all those core characters are the same age, but I know that’s a super dated interpretation of the characters so I can’t be mad about mentor/mentee dynamic :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that likes them. I wish I was kidding… I’m not :disappointed_relieved:. I want them to be happy. But I agree, that’s one of the reasons why I love Stargirl, because there are characters that I didn’t even know about before, and they’re interesting.

3 Likes

I’m split on Hawk and Dove in the series honestly. On one hand, I love the actors involved and they’ve had some incredible moments in the series. On the other, I find them more interesting as avatars of war and peace rather than just standard hard-nosed vigilantes, and I think the idea of them being a couple is a little…too obvious.

5 Likes

That’s understandable.

2 Likes

Promising and awesome, the next thing I want to see is Raven having her purple cloak, adding Cyborg, and Beast Boy having green hair, skin, and eyes and turn into almost any animal, like in the comics, Teen Titans, and Teen Titans Go!, other than a tiger, also maybe having Starfire having her orange skin, green cat-like eyes, and a little bit of reddish-pink hair, just like in the source material.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Titans S3: Blackfire Suit Revealed!