Preview New Starfire Suit (Concept Art) via REDDIT

9 Likes

Hey so excited for season three

6 Likes

:eyes:

And we got another preview from the concept artist here. Hopefully this all means we’ll be getting some official full looks soon!

5 Likes

Thx for the heads up on this @arkhamassassin. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Agreed @Nickywood. Really looking forward to seeing how the time Rae Rae has spent on Themyscira has changed her. Hoping that she’s able to resurrect Donna as well.

f8251f4d4787fae0-600x338

7 Likes

So many teases can’t wait to see it​:+1:

5 Likes

That’s sweet. I can’t wait either.

This is probably too much to hope for?

3 Likes

Ya that was so said

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s no way in hell anyone would get away w/ that outfit for Kory anymore, nor should they. I know there’s the whole thing about Tamaraneans absorbing sunlight through their skin, but good lord this is just ridiculous in the worst way

9 Likes

Sad I mean

3 Likes

Agreed @Nickywood. But I have faith that Rachel’s gonna’ make things right again. :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

Hopefully but she is strong

3 Likes

What about Jason did you see red hood and scarecrow will be in season three

3 Likes

Yep- read about that. Yet as excited as I am to see them both there’s one guest star appearance that I’m really, REALLY looking forward to:

6 Likes

Ya she will be good

6 Likes

Yeah I was joking. I don’t know where that pic even came from just happened to see it.

4 Likes

I heard online (again, online, I have no idea if it’s true, probably not) but someone said “I don’t know who she is, but apparently the actress who was casted is actually paraplegic, so, don’t expect to see any flashback Batgirl scenes in season 3.”

It’s important to note that I saw this on Tumblr, where everyone gets offended by anything and everything about Titans (especially about the mistreatment and lack of worship over Anna) and this person in particular is anti Barbara Batgirl (they said “this is what winning feels like” in the tags), and very clearly doesn’t know what a stunt double is and that the show makers use them a lot during filming. I too am excited to see her in Titans (I’m excited anyway of course) because the last time we got her on screen was in the Adam West 66 show, and the Birds of Prey show that many people don’t remember. Needless to say, its time.

5 Likes

Considering that the person who plays Jericho in the show is mute and deaf in real life as the character, it wouldn’t surprise me if they did cast a paraplegic actress for the role.

Anyway, those costume teases looking mighty sexy. I doubt they’ll go full into the bustier style of costume like her classic or New 52 looks, but it definitely looks inspired by it more. I just hope they really get a nice long head of hair on Anna for this season – it just doesn’t quite feel like Kory if her hair isn’t almost bigger than herself. :laughing:

4 Likes

I hope so too. Anna says that she likes what is in store for both Kory and Gar. In an interview on her Instagram Live she said “this is the best season yet” which has people on Tumblr saying nice things for once.

5 Likes

Oh dang, more pieces are being put together, and someone has been putting them together on the Titans subreddit. :open_mouth:

5 Likes