Prepare Yourself. November is the Month of Robin!

True, it could mean something else. I hope you’re right!

1 Like

I always liked Robin
he was always sexy

1 Like

He’s like 4

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looking forward to Robins, especially since we get early access to it. Will that be true of every issue in the series, or is it just for #1?

The huge amount of votes was great, no doubt, but how likely will the vast majority of those voters be to actually read Robins, be it on DCUI or when its available for sale?

Not to be cynical, but we all know many people click “Subscribe”, sign-up for something, vote for a product they want, etc. and when the time comes to actually support an item in question, they’re nowhere to be found.

Anyhow, November should be a fun month for Robin. I’m not overly interested in Robin & Batman (it’ll be a DCUI read, most likely) but Robins looks like it’ll be fun.

3 Likes

Of course the gp would pick the worst comic to be made :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, I have already added Robins to my pull list at my local shop, so I’m here to support it!

3 Likes

Not cool

4 Likes

What’s the “gp “

I’d assume “general population”

3 Likes

My #1 hope with Robins is that Steph gets some time in the spotlight.

Her iteration of Robin got a lot of crap when it debuted, unfortunately.

Why, IDK, because I enjoyed a new female Robin being on the scene, especially since Steph was the first in-continuity one, as well.

Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:t2:

is thinking of re-reading Steph’s tenure as Robin, now that he brought it up

5 Likes

I said this before when WOB was covering War Games, but I honestly think that Steph should have stayed as Robin and Tim should have retired. I liked her SO MUCH MORE as Robin than Tim.

2 Likes

And where is that? (Which I’m pretty sure you can answer off the top of your head but will try to use that info to barter for Super Powers)
I think her time as Robin was during one of my off periods. My memory seems to think it was very short lived and War Games happened soon after, but like I said, off period.

1 Like

what’s happening in November

Robin #126-129, Teen Titans #13, Detective Comics #796, Batgirl #53, Solo #10, Robin 80th Anniversary 100 page Super Spectacular

Bonus AU appearances: Robin #101, The All New Batman: The Brave and the Bold #13, DCeased: Hope at World’s End. There appears to be a promise that she will be in Batman Vs. Bigby as Robin this fall.

2 Likes

@millernumber1’s got you covered, but I’m still willing to barter for Super Powers…:wink:

1 Like

You would assume correctly

1 Like

Really? Huh. Guess it makes sense since Willingham did write the era of Robin when Steph took over. That’s pretty cool, now I’m a little more excited for that crossover.

3 Likes

I was looking to avoid that crossover, but if Steph’s in it…

looks at his pull list to see what could go

1 Like

The Robins mini series starts. There’s also a Batman and Robin mini series starting with Dick as a young Robin. Top post gives a peek, and these are mentioned in DC Connection 16.