Pre-Order DC’s Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko! Pop 4-Pack Collection

Since 200+ of my funkos are DC related I’m 1000% trying to buy this!

4 Likes

okay thanks

3 Likes

That sounds like a nice collection! I have a long, long way to go before I catch up to you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Superman is awesome. I need this.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @edwinr.orellana.81371! It must be an awesome Superman, if it inspired you to post for the first time. :slight_smile: I’ve been meaning to get a Superman Pop myself . . .

3 Likes

one more wouldn’t hurt

9 Likes

I will be grabbing this AMAZING 4pk without a doubt! Can’t wait & 18 more days till the SNYDER CUT​:bangbang:

4 Likes

How much will it cost? Will there be a lot available?

4 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I’m unsure on both price and availability. I’d assume that the price will be included in the email sent out in the next few days to DC Universe Infinite subscribers.

Leave it with me and I’ll see if we can get an answer tomorrow!

5 Likes

Is there a way that we can verify that we have our correct information in wherever so we don’t miss it or not receive the email. I dont want to miss this opportunity?

3 Likes

Hey!

Please double check in your user settings that you have used the correct email address for DC Universe Infinite. Once that’s done, head to your notifications settings and double check that you’ve allowed all emails from DC Universe Infinite.

I can double check with Admins if there’s anything else you may need to do to for this tomorrow when they’re back online.

If you have any issues with the steps above, please let us know and we’ll help you out! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sure hope to get one for my collection. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to have them in my collection!!!

3 Likes

When do they become available

2 Likes

Yes I can’t wait! I have all of his MoS, BvS and JL ones, so can’t wait to add these!!!

1 Like

Hi @frank.lacoppola.44512, thank you for asking! :slight_smile:

I will be checking on that once the west-coast offices fully open up today.

8 Likes

Hi @pedrocuevas, Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay!!! Excited to see your enthusiasm :slight_smile:

A warm welcome to @Kaitykins as well!!

7 Likes

Pleased to hear you are excited @supenman! Welcome back to the community as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am also waiting to hear this, and also when they anticipate sending the invitation emails. Thanks!

5 Likes

I’ll make sure to update my comments as soon as I can update with some more information as soon as I know the details! :slight_smile: Thank you! @markhb

6 Likes