Pre-Order DC’s Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko! Pop 4-Pack Collection

@adelmont1988.66356 oh my gosh, you have to show us pictures when you get them! :superman:

5 Likes

@nukeemall281.14835 @Jerome2318.70173 , the Superman love is real :superman_hv_1: Welcome to our DC corner of the internet!

4 Likes

I’m 50/50 on this set. Love the B&W and Superman and Darkseid, but Diana feels like she could be any female character and I’ve never been a Desaad fan. So if it was two 2-packs, I know which one I’d be buying. That said, I’ve been sitting on my $25 voucher for something like this so I’ll definitely preorder.

5 Likes

Anybody know when pre-order drops??

5 Likes

What time, how much, and just go ahead and sign me up for the next ZSJL releases. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@Jerome2318.70173 @DockingBay94 @TheQuestion101 :point_left:

DC Universe Infinite premium subscribers will receive an email with directions to get an early access window to pre-order the Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko Pop! 4-pack collection. So make sure you have subscribed to DC Universe Infinite emails. And check back next week when the 4-pack becomes available for pre-order!

10 Likes

Nice! I’d love to add this to my DC Collection

2 Likes

I’m glad I saved my voucher!

3 Likes

Hell yeah I’m copping this this is dope
As heck

2 Likes

How do I sign up or am I already signed up?

3 Likes

Hey!

You need to be subscribed to DC Universe Infinite, whether that be monthly or annually. As long as you’re an active subscriber and you have your emails turned on in your settings for DC Universe Infinite, you’ll receive an email with instructions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where does one sign up for the emails?

3 Likes

You should be signed up for the emails as soon as you subscribe to DC Universe Infinite with either a monthly or annual membership.

I’ll double check this for you though and get an answer on monday! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank u

3 Likes

How do I preorder the Zack Snyder’s justice league 4 pack funko pop set

3 Likes

Hey Frank!

The 4-pack set will be available for pre-order next week to DC Universe Infinite subscribers!

Otherwise, keep an eye out for updates on when the set is available to everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do I know if I’m signed up

2 Likes

What day next week do the preorders start just so I know

3 Likes

Yes I will be ordering these as soon as they are available

2 Likes

Hey Frank!

I’m not 100% sure on the date. Check back on Monday and I’ll see if I can get an answer for you!

3 Likes