Pre-Order DC’s Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko! Pop 4-Pack Collection

Is this set still available? If so,how do I purchase?

2 Likes

Hey Andrew,

This set is no longer available. It sold out almost immediately on launch day!

1 Like

I was on the computer the day they came out and I got a message from my EE rep and I was happy bc I missed the 4 pack and Superman. So, I ordered cases of each and I’m keep two Superman’s for sure and doing my own personal custom on one. I’m not going to pay someone 10x more for Superman lol.

3 Likes

Hi I’m really new here (first time logging in!) And I had a question about this… is the 4 pack an actual box with 4 pops in it or 4 individual pops in individual boxes wrapped together (like funko did with the thundarr pops). I want to get this but not sure if it’s worth paying for the 4 pack vs buying the individual pops (on ebay). Thank you for your time!!

2 Likes

Hi @verlander_m.11941, thanks for joining the Community! The 4-pack has completely sold out on the DC Shop, but to the best of our knowledge it came as four individually boxed Pops when purchased there.

5 Likes

So, can you confirm the 4 pack it’s just the 4 individual pops?.

3 Likes

Hi @Construct - while we can’t 100% confirm, to the best of our knowledge at this time it is just the 4 individual Pops. However, I will check with our DC Shop team to make sure. I’ll let you know as soon as I have an answer!

3 Likes

Thanks!. Will greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Has anyone actually seen the packaging on this so called 4 pack? I’ve seen the individual pops box. I was able to get all 4 singles and if that’s the same as this so called 4 pack then that’s crazy. Both sides get screwed the people who actually we’re able to purchase this so called 4 pack thought they got a super rare only 500 made Pop when it’s actually 4,500 plus maybe that 500 or is the 500 included in the 4,500 count? And the people who bought them one at a time got screwed on shipping big time $40 for shipping is super high I hope I’m getting overnight shipping at least 🤦

2 Likes

Well for anyone that has not seen it, here is the packaging of the 4 individual pop´s.

2 Likes

Is there any update?. Been more than a month and no update.

4 Likes

Hey Construct,

I’ll be sure to nudge the shop team again, but I also believe that this is 4 individual pops rather than a box for all 4.

3 Likes

Will the 4 pack restock soon. I got canceled after placed order long time ago.

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

6 Likes

So cool! Such a bummer I missed it.

3 Likes

When will the DC Shop exclusive Zack Snyder pops be shipping out? I got the 4 pack as well as superman , darkseid, and desaad .

3 Likes

Hey there @AMDOGG14! Welcome to our fun little corner of the world :grin:

The exclusive Zack Snyder pops will be available for shipping on or about August 2021! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Its August 1st any updates on date to ship out? I know August but I would like to know what day

4 Likes

Hey!

We don’t currently have any updates on the shipping, but my assumption would be that it’ll ship towards the latter half of August. I’ll let you know if we get any concrete info on that.

5 Likes