Pre-Order DC’s Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko! Pop 4-Pack Collection

Same here! I can’t believe Funko hasn’t released one yet, but I want the tough old lady to go up there with Ric flair and Hannibal lecter.

3 Likes

Morning all - hope you’re having a WONDERful and SUPER Wednesday! Has anyone heard about shipping of Pops yet? Thanks and have a BATastic day!

5 Likes

Morning to you as well @jlahair.97346! Hope you’re having a SUPER Thursday! :smiley:

As for the shipping of the pops, we currently don’t have an update but will let you know if anything changes!

3 Likes

Still no updates? Its the 24th only 1 week left and I’m getting very impatient waiting on these. Thought for sure I would have them by my birthday on the 31st

3 Likes

Yeah this is getting ridiculous, I am assuming it is delayed due to the delayed cargo ships but some sort of update would be wonderful

2 Likes

@RedDeathBatman @JoMomma1 Hey! We’re so sorry we haven’t provided you all with an update as of yet. Our handy dandy admin is currently trying to track down an update for you all so please stand by! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

🤷

4 Likes

Not sure where to post this… Has everyone received their Funko Pop orders from the drop they did for the Snyder premiere? I thought they were coming in August but I haven’t received it yet.

5 Likes

Howdy!

We’re still waiting on an update for this on our end. Official language stated that they’d be shipped sometime in August, but it’s looking like there’s a delay in fulfilment from a 3rd party. We’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we have an update!

4 Likes

Sweet! No rush on my end, just remembered!

3 Likes
3 Likes

If this helps, I also have a Black Suit Superman on order with Amazon and they’re saying delivery should be in early October.

3 Likes

You might as well just order it from Hot Topic they already have them and also I got mine from Amazon delivered a week ago

3 Likes

Hot Topic is not selling the same ones that were sold here on DC Shop. Hot Topic has the color versions they don’t have and aren’t getting the metallic versions of them those were DC Shop exclusively.

3 Likes

Sorry thought you mean the regular black ones off of Amazon

2 Likes

I was responding to the other user in regards to his order from Amazon

4 Likes

I see lol

3 Likes

FWIW - Is this the same set that was available in the DC Shop? If so, for those that are looking to get their hands on this, you might want to check this out.

Also - I had a shipment of DC goods that was supposed to ship in late July and it didn’t ship until early September due to shipping delays at the Port of Los Angeles so I wouldn’t expect your late August shipment to arrive until October.

3 Likes

Are those legit? They have the special edition sticker on them

4 Likes

So yes The special edition sticker is for sets in Europe or Canada. Typically the value is lower due to the sticker

3 Likes