Post Your Favorite Comic Panels or Covers

7 Likes

This is the first time I’m seeing it @odouglasj and Yowza- it’s totally amaze! :eyes: :+1:

12 Likes

I look amazing.

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, you indeed do! :smiley: :+1: :batman:

7 Likes

I’m thinking Limited Collector’s Edition

6 Likes

updated

4 Likes

I don’t really think this is necessarily one of my favorites, but I would absolutely hang a poster of this panel on my wall.

11 Likes

Wait. Here is one I genuinely love…

11 Likes

No idea where this is from, but I love my overdramatic edge lord :joy:

8 Likes

updated

3 Likes

Nightwing 80

10 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

golden age justice society by John Watson

9 Likes

One of my favorite comics ever printed is the Laughing Fish. I’d like to highlight a few excellent panels from it

First is the reveal of the Jokerized fish, which does a great job setting the tone for the story. As silly as the concept is, there’s something genuinely creepy about the fish which gets you in the right headspace for the rest of the story.

The patent office scene is one of the best Joker moments of all time, and the panel introducing it is great. I love the way the laughter circles around the joker, a great touch.

Lastly, one of the most nightmarish images in the comic. Even though it ends up being a fakeout, the image of Batman getting Joker Venom sticks in your head long after you finish the story.

9 Likes

golden age justice society by Alan Craddock

8 Likes

@colonyofcells_iamamachine WOW! I love it

9 Likes

I don’t know if I have a favorite but anytime Alex Ross re-does a classic cover it will be amazing

7 Likes

Updated

4 Likes