Post Your Favorite Comic Panels or Covers

Shocking. I know.

9 Likes

Screenshot_2020-12-25 teen titans christmas - Google Search(1)

7 Likes

A classic from Under the Red Hood, how could you not love this?

I have this on a coffee cup :blush:

9 Likes

The moment it happened… :heart_eyes: :cry: :fist:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Not sure if this is still an active thread or not but this panel from ‘Let Them Live: Unpublished Tales from the DC Vault #4’ is gorgeous. I love how sharp Kid Flash is and how photorealistic the background looks.

6 Likes

Can’t just pick one favorite, but this variant cover came to mind. Just Grant Morrison being Grant Morrison on the cover of his own book. #Meta

6 Likes

Been thinking a lot about this exchange the last ten years

6 Likes

This collection of panels from Parallax: Emerald Night (Nov 1996) depict one of Hal and Carol’s greatest and most heartfelt interactions that I’ve ever read. The Sun Eater is set to envelop sector 2814 in darkness and Parralax Hal Jordan is the only one who can save the day. Sadly, Hal knows that in saving the galaxy from this imminent threat is something that will most surely come at the cost of his own life, a facet of this beautifully written tale (scribed by Karl Kesel with art by Stuart Immonen) that makes this scene with Hal and Carol even more compelling and bittersweet. Truly one of my most fave segments in all of comics history here. Just. so. good. :00_lc_green_lantern:

7 Likes

Neal Adams!

10 Likes

I’m also a huge fan of the late great Mike Parobeck (gone 25 years this July)

9 Likes

There’s too many to choose from… buuuuttt, I suppose I will pick a panel of him choosing compassion over violence and he uses Pup Pup to talk to Bizarro for the first time :blush:

tumblr_omssw1pRMH1sqep2mo3_540

11 Likes

Darwyn Cooke

10 Likes

… Ahh so satisfying

7 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

well he honestly deserved a taste of his own medicine cuz he treats everyone like garbage slaps dick, back fists Jason, and uppercuts Tim. Damian you are my boy.

7 Likes

DK18

5 Likes

IKR? Sometimes Bruce is a bit too hands on with the Robins. When that anger takes hold of Bruce is when he tends to forget proper form and social graces.

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes