DC Collectible News

I hope so. The world needs more unmasked Jason Todd :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: swoons

5 Likes

Unmasked Jason is indeed a Wally World exclusive.

6 Likes

This line from Mezco is generally not my thing, but I know some folks will be very interested.

8 Likes

kinda look like mad magazine caricatures. that’s some pretty wrinkling and seams on the gloves and boots!

4 Likes

Those things will definitely come to life and murder people.

6 Likes

Mezco One:12 Collective Robin announced, but not revealed? From their Facebook page:

7 Likes

Am I the only one who feels a very petty pride about how heavily the One:12 line favors DC over Marvel?

5 Likes

Don’t know if “pride” is the right word, but the steady DC output makes me like them more than other “premium” figure manufacturers.

5 Likes

From a character (non DCEU and MCU) standpoint, I think they are close to even but the Batman variants (10) put DC in the lead.

3 Likes

If its a Stephanie Brown Robin, I’d snag it quicker than The Flash, but…I doubt it will be, as Damian’s R-symbol is what’s shown in the post.

Poor StephRobin…when oh when will she get a figure?

5 Likes

Nope, and this is coming from a guy who currently has 0 One:12 Collective figures. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I saw this particular Robin logo my first thought was that they were getting ready to release Tim D.'s figure.

This made sense becuz the ‘R’ logo was similar to previous Tim figures that have been produced and his release would also coincide with his upcoming introduction in Titans S3. But now I’m reconsidering my first take since I believe that this will be the first time Mezco’s offered a Robin fig in the One:12 line, so obviously, that honor would go to Dick.

6 Likes

Would make sense. Kind of a cruel tease given how much Mezco One:12 fans have been asking for Robin. Wouldn’t surprise me if they do a series of all the different incarnations.

4 Likes

I hope so, 'cuz I really want a Tim D. first new costume appearance version. :smiley:

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

History of the Bat family is a black hole for me. Should probably read more about ‘em, especially how they took on and left the role of Robin.

3 Likes

Me likes this Bat symbol, by the way.

3 Likes

Agreed @moro. I love Norm Breyfogle’s visual take on B’Man.

etppcyvuuz171

When I began reading DC comics (way back in 1989 :eyes: :flushed:) I was captivated by Norm’s timeless work in the pages of Detective Comics. I would later go on to discover that his deeply angular lines of B’Man in a way (whether purposely on Norm’s part or not) hearkened back to the unique pencilling of Marshall Rogers, the legendary artist who crafted incredibly compelling imagery of B’Man in the same book a decade or so previously.

7 Likes

Breyfogle and Rogers always nailed the cape but I’m also a fan of the absurdly large cape that in reality he would spend all night tripping on.

5 Likes

I see the influence. Thanks for sharing @DC89 :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

@SWhite- IKR? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes