Polls, Polls, Polls!

Who knew oatmeal was such a divisive issue? Even @msgtv seems to be at war with himself over it! And I think I’m the only person who’s voted for peaches, wtf!

7 Likes

What are saying, @Pollster? That is the adult version!

6 Likes

@ralphsix @Pollster The adult version is when the dinosaurs aren’t wearing any clothes. :grinning:

8 Likes

Exactly! The dinosaur on that box is clearly naked!

6 Likes

Chika-bow-wow

6 Likes

I’m not sure this thread has taken a turn for the positive.

8 Likes

Don’t worry, chum

vFDZLXf

dinosaurs aren’t real

11 Likes

Psssshhh. Next thing you’re going to say is that Batman isn’t real, or that the Easter Bunny isn’t real… wait… they are, right?

5 Likes

I’m afraid my expertise is limited to dinosaurs

6 Likes

Good answer… agressively squints at the nonbeliever and slowly backs away

4 Likes

Actually, I sometimes do add a fruit cup of peaches, or fruit cocktail, to my dark brown sugar and Vietnamese cinnamon (also sometimes called Saigon Cinnamon), but I do like the banana version best. Oatmeal can be mixed with a lot of things to make it taste better. I am rather iffy if peanut butter helped or hurt it though. At least it was not terrible. :wink:

MACJR

4 Likes

I sometimes put oatmeal on my oatmeal. I know it’s strange.

6 Likes

I am assuming you meant that you sometimes put uncooked oatmeal on top of your cooked oatmeal.

I just saw someone do that on some show or another the other day. I have not tried that myself yet though.

MACJR

5 Likes

No I meant cooked. (What, pray tell, is “sarcasm”?) That actually doesn’t sound bad though…

4 Likes

I saw the potential that it was sarcasm, and it did sound like sarcasm, but, I had seen that show or segment somewhere recently, so considered the possibility that you were serious.

MACJR

5 Likes

I rarely eat the stuff myself, but my wife puts dried cranberries in her oatmeal the tops it with a splash of coffee creamer and walnut bits.

5 Likes

That sounds good too.

Creamer rather than milk or cream, I may have to try that.

MACJR

5 Likes

How did the Filmation Robin get in a Hanna-Barbara Super Friends clip?

4 Likes

this dinosaur conspiracy runs even deeper than i thought

6 Likes

With 29 minutes left until polls close, unless we get some surprising late results in from California, Strawberries & Cream is the presumptive President of Oatmeal.

Those of us whose candidates lost the contest must sally forth!

• Snickers
  • Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
  • Kit Kats
  • Twix
  • Butterfingers
  • Ralph Nader

0 voters

4 Likes