A DC theme park would be awesome!

11 Likes

Gotham City, Metropolis, Fortress of Solitude and lots of rides and shows

7 Likes

I didn’t know that - thanks!

4 Likes

I remember when I first seen rhat, scared the crap out of me

5 Likes

I never did got to reach that part, I couldn’t even rescue Gordon in a batmobile, no doubt if I had reach that part it would’ve scare me!:hushed::fearful:

5 Likes

Disney is going to rule the world. :unamused:

6 Likes

I jumps scared so much on that scene.

4 Likes

Which Batman’s villain is the most scariest?

• Man-Bat
  • Scarecrow
  • Clayface
  • Killer Croc
  • Joker

0 voters

:fearful:

6 Likes

I pick Killer croc, cause he’s big with sharp teeth and claws, that can be scary!:fearful:

6 Likes

@msgtv @WingsOfAether There almost was a Superman Amusement Park. The gas crisis in the 70s killed it. :cry:

16 Likes

Victor Zsasz and James Gordon Jr. are also both up there for me

9 Likes

Somebody’s got some true crime books

5 Likes

I don’t know what The Fountain is!

7 Likes

I get it as part of my existing package…but I’ve got a LONG list of stuff I want to watch. Currently, The Fountain isn’t on it.

5 Likes

ec73b337a05845af2757c91a7dcdd1727dcb1d04_2_651x500

12 Likes

I discontinued HBO Max yesterday, due to lack of availability in Roku. The alternatives were either too expensive on my budget, or just not how I do things. I do not watch entertainment on my PCs, phones, or tablets. I have a TV for that, and if I cannot watch HBO Max that way, then forget it.

Thus, I had never heard of Fountain, the movie, either.

MACJR

6 Likes

I’ll have to add The Fountain to my already extensive list on HBOMax. I have thousands of hours already lined up to watch. HBOMax is amazing.

6 Likes

Casting involves using phone data, doesn’t it?

I rarely go anywhere so I only pay for a limited amount of data, and I rarely even use that. But it would not take long to go over my data limit via streaming, if it is eating up my phone data. It would also mean having to buy a device for casting to my TV. I did look at some casting options, and after seeing the prices, I thought to myself, “Um, no.”

In the end, I just figured it was not worth the hassle, so dumped HBO Max without seeing anything they offer.

MACJR

3 Likes

If it could be done through WiFi, it might have been an option, but I tend to value my time and I had already wasted more time than I like trying to find options to get access HBO Max, after having already paying for it.

I was just miffed and figured I had had enough. Since I am not interesting in casting to my TV anyway, I have never really looked into it. I tend to keep my PC world, and my TV world, separate, and prefer it that way.

I do like Roku, but I have no interest in Chromecast or Apple TV.

I looked at Hulu’s add on of HBO Max, and there is no good deal there, and in fact, it looks like the price for HBO makes will get even more expensive next year. Forget that too.

MACJR

3 Likes

Before I bought a FireStick, I used to plug my laptop into my TV so I could watch Titans on my television. It did the job, but it was still annoying.

6 Likes