Polls, Polls, Polls!

splitter

6 Likes

As the parties new king I now delcair all shall get dips of choice delivered to them personally and plain tortillas for all.

(Enjoy the quick phone drawing lol)

8 Likes

@NYJt3 That is awesome. :joy: And I can’t tell if I’m delighted or grossed out by guac delivery via fuzzy bat.

7 Likes

Hmm, 3 hours left and Doritos is down on Peanut Butter Cups by 3%. Better come up with a contingency plan in case this doesn’t work out…

I am claiming mass conspiracy! You all flooded the thread with tortilla talk so that no one could access the original chip poll! That’s why Doritos isn’t wining by a larger margin than the Peanut Butter Cups!

5 Likes

flash poll!

(they’re sleeping!)

• left sleeping elephant
  • right sleeping elephant

0 voters

6 Likes

-whispers- @TheBatmanofNMLyoyo’s onto us

7 Likes

5 Likes

according to twitter, these elephants snuck into a quarantined chinese village and raided the corn liquor stores, getting drunk and falling asleep in a tea garden! it’s an important issue facing voters!

5 Likes

Left sleeping elephant is covered in dirt. Right sleeping elephant obviously has a superior sense of personal hygiene.

5 Likes

But lookit how left sleeping elephant has it’s trunk curled up! What a cutie pie :smiley:

6 Likes

Left obviously has more fun in his life…

5 Likes

This was a trick, anyone who can pick a favorite is a monster

4 Likes

biff_pow layeth the snackdown

4 Likes

I’m surrounded by elephant favoritism-practicing jabronies!

5 Likes

Doritos have thrown all other competitors OVER the ropes to secure the belt and title! I’m too tired to carry this theme further and make up a finishing move for Doritos.

• Scrambled
  • Fried hard
  • Fried soft
  • Hard boiled
  • Omelet
  • Vincent Price

0 voters

5 Likes

I’m a scrambler.
Not a yolk fan so I have to go with scrambled.
Plus scrambled can be combined with a lot.

6 Likes

I prefer poached if possible, ideally in the form of eggs Benedict.

Also you can’t put Vincent Price in front of me and expect me not to vote for him.

5 Likes

I hang my head in shame. I am prideless, humbled, defeated. Doritos have failed me. No conspiracy theory can coax my disappointment.

With a heavy heart I will extend my next vote in the egg poll to the omelettes.

7 Likes

I would second an Egg’s Benedict write in. I voted omelette though because there are options for omelettes with hollandaise sauce. It has the potential to be most flavorful of the eggs

2 Likes

Does fried soft include over easy?

5 Likes