Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

IKR? :purple_heart: ArtFX nailed it with this statue. :+1:

8 Likes

Yes as I was just wearing short shorts for three weeks.

Naturally after all that time I realized how great the bare legs feel when fighting.

8 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

9 Likes

The answer is 87. 16 people voted and it was answered correctly by… Nobody.

That means the closest and the winners are @jgj-usmc and @scoop001 with @Row.Harper getting 3rd @NYJt3 getting 4th.

I am pretty sure I saw @TheRealDetectiveChimp had the correct answer at one point, but he changed it or I remember it wrong.

9 Likes

Standard, because it resulted in the best TD Robin figure ever:

Red and black/One Year Later because it was a neat tip of the hat to Tim’s look in The New Batman Adventures, which also resulted in a snazzy figure:

8 Likes

Of the below titles slated to debut in 2022, which one are you most excited for?

• Aquamen
  • Justice League vs. Legion of Super-Heroes
  • World’s Finest

0 voters

#poll

8 Likes

8 Likes

Definitely Aquamen. Really enjoyed the rebirth run so exited for this one.

8 Likes

If the new volume of World’s Finest wasn’t a thing, I’d likely vote for Aquamen.

However, “Superman” + “Batman” + “Mark Waid”= “I’m at the comic store at opening every time the new issue comes out.”

Just like I was for Superman/Batman. :superman_hv_4: :batparrot:

9 Likes

They are a great duo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

It can truly be said that they are the finest who are worthy of the world.

7 Likes

The one written by my all time favorite comic book writer…

I’ll be getting the one by Bendis too…

9 Likes

Knowing how eager Waid has been to write an ongoing that stars Superman, I have a feeling World’s Finest will be one of 2022’s most talked-about books, and then some.

And I can’t wait! :grin:

SN: I hope the new volume means we’ll be getting new to digital issues from the original series to tie into the new book’s release.

8 Likes

I’m with you @Vroom! If it hadn’t been for the new WF I’d have voted for Aquamen. Man!! We need a poll where there isn’t a more attractive choice for me because I really want to vote for Aquaman on something. Someone please create that poll as it doesn’t count if I do it, so as not to be biased​:four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Which do you like better???

• Aquaman
  • Ocean Pollution

0 voters

#poll

10 Likes

Those fish eat my bats, and I have to protect my bats.

8 Likes

Backup needs backup. :+1: :bat: :batman:

9 Likes

an oil slick on a beach did allow you to catch the Joker once

7 Likes

Well, that didn’t take long! Thanks @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder, I finally got to vote for Aquaman​:four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

Any time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes