Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Perfect meme. He dropped it like it’s hot, went back in the water to cool off​:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes
Should Zatanna be a Justice Leaguer or a Member of Young Justice?
  • Justice League!
  • Young Justice!

0 voters

Also I love this art print!

12 Likes

It’s inaccurate. As a rabbit owner myself, I can say without doubt that those rabbits should be chinning everything in sight, and there would be so much poop :rofl:

11 Likes

In terms of power, Justice League all the way. But I do like the younger versions of Zatanna when she is closer to the ages of the Young Justice crew than the Justice League. But she is 100% powerful enough to be a full time member of the League.

10 Likes

I changed my mind. Young Justice is, IMO, borderline Justice League. I think Zatanna has better relationships with the teens anyways

9 Likes

And I hate ocean pollution! So that’s how low Aquaman falls in my book

8 Likes

two words

pots gninpoop

6 Likes

i’m a JL roster hardliner but she can be in West Coast Justice League or whatever

7 Likes

You have an extra n in gnipoop :grin:

8 Likes

this is exactly how i flunked out of hogwarts

10 Likes

I moderately disliked her in Young Justice, and I am her most interesting relationship.

7 Likes

I really liked her in the Young Justice tv show

8 Likes

Zee has been a member, and leader, of assorted Justice League teams, so Earth’s Mightiest Super Heroes get my vote.

9 Likes

You want her in the Justice Society?

10 Likes

Alrighty, so I left this poll up for a week so that everybody could get a chance to chime in and with 66% of the vote (24 of you total voted) it looks like Tim’s red and black look (first seen on TV in 1997 and first seen in the comics back in 2006) is the leader of the pack. I’ve always liked Tim in this costume- the color palette is vibrant and steady and it just seems to pop up from the page every time I see it. :+1:

DCUI ranked the Robin costumes a little while back and the results are here-

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/news/we-rank-almost-every-robin-costume-ever/

10 Likes

i have died on the hill of this

9 Likes

:laughing: :hugs:

7 Likes

Funny, I know I voted for the classic and One Year Later looks, yet my votes didn’t show up, initially.

I bet Steph will know what’s up with that…

7 Likes

Sure! Certain members of the JS have been in assorted Leagues (Power Girl, Hippolyta and Black Adam, among others), so I’m sure Zee would be a good fit for the Society.

8 Likes

Best Non-Comic Deathstroke! #poll

base your vote on characterization and personality, appearance, the one you get bribed to vote for, it’s up to you!

Arrowverse

Snyderverse

Teen Titans Animated

Teen Titans Go!

batman-arkham-origins-deathstroke-162176 Arkhamverse

Injustice

Titans

Dathstrick

• Arrowverse
  • Snyderverse
  • Arkhamverse
  • Injustice