Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Put someone on the list that I can entertain a chance of beating. Where’s Bullock, that old lady who helped raise little Bruce, Carrie Kelly before she became catgirl, Chase Meridian?

8 Likes

"that old lady who helped raise little bruce… "
:eyes: :laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl:
should i just make a poll of people who could easily be beaten?

6 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Geoff Johns, no question.

The others are all grand and great (Morrison’s small run is a hoot, and deserves more recognition), but I’m Team Johns.

7 Likes

To me, Harley’s adjacent to the Bat-family, similar to Catwoman.

She’ll team with them when she has to, but she’s not going to be wholly welcome in the cave, the Wayne Enterprises penthouse, the assorted safehouses and the like anytime soon, either.

As for Tim Drake, he isn’t weak, be it on his own or as Robin, Red Robin, etc.

Anyone who allows themselves to be seen in public as Drake (and in the process, use a codename that gives away the second half of their real name) has stones and then some.

Plus, there’s finding out who Batman was, putting up with Jean-Paul’s :poop: when he was Batman, making his relationship with Stephanie work (mostly), being a founding member of Young Justice and later, a founding member of the best Teen Titans team in nearly 20 years, dealing with what happened in Identity Crisis, getting through the loss of Conner and having a slick sense of design in his assorted Red Robin suits, all the while being comfortable in being openly bisexual.

Is Tim underappreciated? Maybe. “Weak”, though? Absolutely not.

8 Likes

Fun Fact: My latest stylist is a redhead.

I’m thinking of hunting down a black t-shirt with the Nightwing emblem on it and wearing that alongside my swell Superman watch when next I see her.

IDK if she’s into DC (I’ve only seen her once, but she was pretty hip, so she certainly should be a DC fan of some kind), but I’ll find out during my next haircut. :smiley:

…and if she is into DC, then with her permission, I’d nickname her Babs, as she definitely trimmed me up as only Babs could.

6 Likes

Harvey is actually very good at fighting, but worse than these guys.

Do not dare hit Leslie.

Roller coasters go out of their way to help Carrie, she brings lots of heavy equipment, has wiped out Kryptonians, and fights dirty.

Chase Meridan… Yeah she sucks.

9 Likes

:eyes: :laughing:

I thought you liked her. She helped you work through some of your issues.

7 Likes

I was just really missing Catwoman.

7 Likes

Aha- I get it. Selina is indeed your true #Endgame. :+1:

8 Likes

This reminds me, are you still planning on having that Batman Forever Watch-Along?

8 Likes

I am indeed. Was thinking next Thursday (09-22) actually.

9 Likes

Fixed that for ya, Ace. :+1:t2:

@DC89 What’s the start time? I’m down as long as the time works.

6 Likes

I’m thinking around 5:PM PST

8 Likes

“Su-weet!”

I’ll duck out of work early (don’t tell the boss, i.e. me, though :shushing_face:) and yoink some snacks.

SN: Can I bring Fritos for Ike?

6 Likes

:thinking:I gotta wonder (but don’t want to find out) what kind of gas that would cause Ike to have. :mask:

5 Likes

Sure! He loves those! :smiley:

https://www.google.com/search?q=helium&oq=helium&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i433i512j0i131i433i512l2j0i433i512l6.4438j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

:laughing: :black_cat: :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

All you gotta’ do is show her that you’re cool with who you are and confident in yourself and then the ball’s in her court and she can decide. :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Sandman #poll
Dream approaches you with the Hob Gadling offer do you take it? If you don’t know who Hob is go read The Sandman #13

Are taking Dream’s offer?
  • Yes
  • Nope

0 voters

If you took the offer how long do you stick around?

• Less than 100 years
  • Less than 500 years
  • Less than 1000 years
  • Until just me and Destiny

0 voters

7 Likes