Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Same here

7 Likes

Ok. Thank you. I’ll have to look into these

6 Likes

they also had an epsiode in season 2 of the legion of superheroes tv show that you may be able to pirate or find somewhere if that’s more ur style

7 Likes

Ok I’ll see what I can do

6 Likes

I did not see all of season 2, but I know they had an episode in season one. It is the same episode where Matter-Eater Lad joins the team.

7 Likes

Power Company boardroom battle!

Which original member is your favorite?

• Bork
  • Josiah Power
  • Manhunter (the Kirk DePaul version)
  • Skyrocket
  • Witchfire
  • Striker Z
  • Sapphire

0 voters

8 Likes

Inferior Five!

Who is the least inferior?

• Merryman
  • Awkwardman
  • The Blimp
  • White Feather
  • The Dumb Bunny

0 voters

7 Likes

From the below choices, the best modern Justice Society series is:

• Justice Society of America (1991)
  • JSA (1999-2006)
  • Justice Society of America (2006-2011)

0 voters

7 Likes

Alrighty then y’all:

Who Wins The Battle Between These Two?

0 voters

12 Likes

My bro wins easily.

7 Likes

:smiley:

6 Likes

1991 is a fine series.

1999 is a masterpiece of 87 main issues, a large crossover with an inferior team,

2 secret files, and an 8 issue companion series of more masterful character focused plots.

The 2007 series is a masterpiece for 26 main issues and four companion pieces. Then Johns and Eaglesham leave resulting in two fine issues from Ordway, then Sturgis and Willinghim writing a so bad its good storyline, Willingham’s boring run that just is a worse version of “Princes of Darkness,” Robinson’s good but hard to follow storyline, and then the disaster of Guggenheim’s run. Therefore only half the run is a masterpiece.

The winner is the 1999 run.

8 Likes

No and NO the mullet is not his best hair-do.

5 Likes

physically, or, like, who’s more interesting? Because i give Larry Sue the edge in combat, but in a personality contest it goes to…

batgir

…the anonymous mute zombie

8 Likes

Yep. Physical battling. :+1:

I absolutely :purple_heart: this image of BG. :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

i figured, i just wanted to tease Deathstroke some. (I know his weakness! (Staying on the right!))

6 Likes

:smile:

7 Likes

Deathstroke, no question.

He’s held his own against Superman, Green Arrow, and practically everyone on any number of Justice League teams, so he’s definitely able to snap the figurative wings of the Talons and send them packing back to the Court of Owls.

8 Likes

My brother is way tougher than Stroke Death.

6 Likes

Lol love that facial expression.

8 Likes