Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

I guess it could be said that I’m guilty of this as well:

:smile: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

7 Likes

We’re all guilty as sin of that. :grin:

I lost count of how many times I’ve listened to the Burton Batman soundtrack (which is one of the few CDs I keep in my car), especially that particular track.

6 Likes

My most fave track OAT on that CD. :smiley: 2nd most fave Prince song OAT. :purple_heart: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :crown: :microphone: :umbrella: #PurpleReign

7 Likes

And all the B-Sides were outstanding. :purple_heart:
#HisRoyalBadness

6 Likes

:raised_hands:

6 Likes

Dood, and that 12” single for Scandalous with Kim Basinger - the Scandalous Sex Suite!? :ice_cube: :hotsprings:

The Crime, The Passion, The Rapture is so legendary.

Batman 1989 was the gift that kept on giving.

6 Likes

I just re-watched Mask of the Phantasm today. I was thinking about her character (Andrea) and doing a live-action version of that story, but really, I think it’s already basically perfect so, if it isn’t broken don’t fix it. (but I’d still very much enjoy that character appearing in more content)

7 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

8 Likes
  • Batman: Black and White
  • Superman: Red and Blue
  • Harley Quinn: Black and White and Red
  • Wonder Woman: Black and Gold

0 voters

9 Likes

Myself

7 Likes

The only one I’ve read recent enough to remember.

6 Likes

Vote completely based on bias because I haven’t read Batman Black & White, Wonder Woman Black & Gold, or the Harley book.

Superman Red & Blue is among my favorite Superman books though.

8 Likes

(I’m not mad- I’m just trying to start a running joke).

9 Likes

:hugs: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

9 Likes

Hey, that’s my job.

On a more serious note does this help?

8 Likes

As a matter of fact, yes, it does.

That was a good movie.

8 Likes
7 Likes

That was hard! Part of me wants to see Talia in the Reeves verse but also don’t want to pit Talia and Selina against each other in a potential love triangle. I’d LOVE to see his take on Zatanna. She’s desperately needed in the live action movies.

8 Likes

Agreed, and she needs to be played by this magical lady (Zooey Deschanel, for any unaware):

:magic_wand: :tophat:

8 Likes

Wonder Woman was a close second for me! :00_wonder_woman_1982:

10 Likes