Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

I’d say bats through bias :sweat_smile:. Plus The only others I’ve read were flash and Wonder Woman and enjoyed those ones but liked bats more.

8 Likes

:smiley: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes

I think it’s more Ted Kord v owlman isn’t it?

9 Likes

it’s entirely possible

yuor-brain-o-my-brain-smooth-bumpy-weird-no-weinkls-67255770

9 Likes

hunteress year one

8 Likes

:purple_heart:

9 Likes

@biff_pow not many can make me laugh out loud, but you do it regularly, so maybe i’m not so much of a thinker

10 Likes

Haha. I love Damian too. I didn’t realize I was in the minority until this site? I’d never done any social media, so I just assumed he was beloved…nope lol.

11 Likes

same :joy:

10 Likes

That’s great!!! I thought I was completely alone on that one for sure!!

7 Likes

Yeah, I love him, too. I’m a sucker for those types of inner conflicts involving not knowing how to be anything other what they’ve been forced to be and learning to let themselves feel and express their emotions. Best examples are when he was being all sassy and told Dick he hadn’t earned his respect but then later when he was alone with Talia and she started badmouthing him and saying he didn’t deserve to be Batman (this was during the Grayson Bat time when Bruce was “dead” but actually just sent back in time because comics) and Damian immediately got indignant and started to protest and then when he finally called Jon his friend. TBH I think part of it is just timing and who wound up responding and also just this being the internet where opinions are extreme and people who dislike or even hate something/someone are extra vocal about it. That’s not shade, btw. We all do it, just part of how the internet works simply because it’s the internet.

Anyway, I don’t really ship him and Jon, but I’ve always felt Jon had a maaaad crush lmao. I don’t really care about any ship or them ever getting together (when they’re older to where the age gap isn’t weird anymore, I’d hope), but I like the idea of just Jon having a crush because I think it’s cute and that’s about it lmao. I wouldn’t be against it, but it’s not really one I’m gonna be actively wanting like Dick and Babs or Wally and Artemis or Superboy and Miss M or so on. It’d be cute and sweet, but I’m good either way really.

I feel strangely hypocritical and ironic, though, since in one of my elseworld fanfiction worlds (that I still need to get around to writing) they are together but that’s for very specific story reasons and specific to that single world and is largely for the sake of themes involving Jon’s utter devotion and loyalty and admiration twisted into something quite dangerous and destructive. In my other worlds they are not together. But it still does me feel a bit like a hypocrite lmao.

8 Likes

No reason to feel hypocritical. There’s enough problems irl to worry about, w/o worrying about the way a fictional character would perceive your fan fiction writing, or your opinions of em in DC comics!!! Gotta give yourself a little break & some credit. Nobody else will lol. I can’t speak on the Internet sites topic. This is the only one I’ve ever seen, or done. For the exact reasons u were saying, everybody acts a certain way on it. I sent my 1st email to this site when it opened & just dove right in. I can however speak for this site as far as behavior. It’s completely locked down in the best way possible. It’s under heavy surveillance at all times from even the highest ups. You can express your opinions on here (within reason & the guidelines) & nobody’s gonna give u @#$&. If they do it would be noticed & handled. If it doesn’t, there’s a ton of ways to get assistance in making it stop. It’s (I was about to say my favorite site, but, obviously after what I just wrote you’d know that by now lol) on good authority from everyone I’ve ever spoken to on here, who dabbles with Facebook etc. that this is the exception to the rule in the way most social media sites are maintained. But, on to Damian. Best bloodline possible (imho) Wayne & Al Ghul. Best training since birth from actual parents/ Grandfather. He talks it but he backs it up. I’m down with em for good!!! Speaking of. I’m about to go down, eyes are super heavy. Been on here since 3pm. I’ll talk to u & everyone else soon. Have a good one!!!

Sorry, was gonna post just the Damian by himself. But, couldn’t find the pic & passed this while searching. So I gotta throw an entire shelf pic at ya’ & hit the bed :bed:. Ttys.

10 Likes

The Original Red Tornado?

12 Likes

index

must research the connection tomorrow

9 Likes
Better Rivalry
  • Damian Wayne vs Stephanie Brown
  • Damian Wayne vs Tim Drake
  • Damian Wayne vs Duke Thomas

0 voters

9 Likes

I love Ma Hunkle

8 Likes

Off to camp for a week. I just know that means you guys will constantly message with complex questions the whole time.

11 Likes

Damian Wayne vs. The World :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Teenagers… so ambitious :grin: :rofl:

10 Likes

ok but damian thinks he’s stephanie’s rival but she’s really like awww this emotionally repressed kid I have to babysit

10 Likes

Damian vs. his height

Father I don’t need anymore of your teachings, I need your Wayne genes to kick in so I can get to six feet tall.

12 Likes