Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

New Poll is up

4 Likes

Easy pick, Batman & Catwoman and Hawkman & Hawkwoman are the best.

9 Likes

I thought there was a new DC character named Jubilee that I didn’t know about. What’s funny is I liked them as a couple in the crossover as well.

You know, you’re right. They really are, mostly because of Oliver.

Vote changed.

9 Likes

This was a hard choice! I picked Justice League Mortal because I want to see more of the League than a lot of individual characters at this point.

9 Likes

• Cradle
  • Piggyback

0 voters

12 Likes

All I think about with piggyback is that scene from Jurassic Park where the kids choking the guy as they hang around waiting for the car to be pushed over with the brother inside.

8 Likes

I boycott in protest!

9 Likes

smallville-season-1-promo-1031-554x300

Which Show Had the Best Pilot Episode?
  • Smallville
  • Gotham
  • Arrow
  • The Flash
  • Other

0 voters

9 Likes

As much as I love Smallville, its pilot episode is not good. Smallville hit its stride with episode 2.

9 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot Stargirl! It has a fantastic pilot.

9 Likes

Gotham does I say, lying

8 Likes

10 Likes

That show they were making about NML in the early 2000s. (That’s sadly a joke, they never released the pilot).

Seriously, I have trouble remembering but Flash’s pilot sticks out in my mind so I’m going with that. Although the Iris Barry relationship creepiness was dialed up to eleven back then looking back…

7 Likes

Sweet Home Alabama

6 Likes

Final Four is up

5 Likes

Without looking I’m going to assume @basicallytimdrake voted for Gotham

8 Likes

Yeah I did even though the whole pilot was actually boring as hell

6 Likes

Babs is my favorite and arguably the most versatile, so I picked her. However, I pretty much agree with everything you wrote.

Babs is Oracle - there’s no separating the two (no matter how some comics have weirdly tried). That said, I don’t see Oracle and Batgirl as mutually exclusive for Babs. I like how she’s currently always Oracle, but sometimes dons the Batsuit for field ops. I suppose she could be called Oracle in the field too, although not in that neon green tracksuit thing… Sheesh!

I love your description of Cass and what the Batgirl mantle meant to her!

I liked Steph’s Batgirl run, but I think Spoiler is a great personal mantle for her.

10 Likes

I forgot about that post and after rereading it, I approve of everything I wrote. Speaking of,

Conner Kent’s New Code Name:
  • Supernova
  • The Superdude
  • The Kent
  • Most Super Radical Happening Guy
  • Superego
  • Red/blue Superboy

0 voters

9 Likes

Superior Superboy.

9 Likes