Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Also loved how he brought back and modernized the Zorro inspiration by having the Wayne’s see The Mask of Zorro.

10 Likes

To @biff_pow,

tumblr_m82p7m2FWi1qm5fq8

9 Likes

Just read a review of it and that back up story is uhh… something.

11 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML i want to dedicate this award to my hero, @biff_pow. I was behind me all the way and couldn’t have done it without myself.

11 Likes

61uzrqgnANL.AC_SY780_DpWeblab

#poll

• The Sweathogs drafted into the Suicide Squad
  • The Sweathogs as an autonomous rival to the Suicide Squad

0 voters

11 Likes

The results are in, DC. the fans are clamoring for Sweath:skull:gs

“Your screams aren’t your ticket out”

9 Likes

:eyes: :laughing: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Is my Smile Scary Enough?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

9 Likes

It can always be scarier! Really go for it! Try to make adults cry and give children permanent psychological damage! You should see that guy Jack Nickelson’s smile from that horror movie. It’s terrifying.

10 Likes

You look really constipated

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

How Do You Prefer Wonder Woman’s Flying Ability? #poll

comic-books-comic-book-gifs

• under her own power
  • with her invisible jet

0 voters

12 Likes

Why not both? Nice to have options.

13 Likes

Jet to make her more different from Clark.

What do you think @SteveTrevor2.0

11 Likes

Linda Carter had an invisible jet and couldn’t fly. Linda Carter is Wonder Woman. Therefore Wonder Woman uses an invisible jet.

11 Likes

If DC only kept one group of heroes around, the classics from before 1980 or the more modern and diverse characters that have debuted since, which would you choose.

You can keep one group of heroes or the other. Do you keep “Old School” or go with the “New Kids.” It’s based on debut, so the early Teen Titans, Power Girl, John Stewart and Guy Gardner are in the Before 1980 group.

• Before 1980
  • 1980 and later

0 voters

12 Likes

My top 10 favorite characters are all from before 1980.

9 Likes

Tim Drake comes in at #10, Kon-El is in the top 20, Impulse and Michael Holt are in the third ten and John Henry Irons, Jamie Reyes, Ambush Bug and the Zoo Crew make the top 50.

So 42/8 classic

9 Likes

Before 1980, that’s what I grew up reading, so will always be near and dear. Though both eras have some great characters.

9 Likes