Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

My best Hair Color

0 voters

7 Likes

I think yellow and gold are basically the same.

10 Likes

which is the superior tim quote about bernard

0 voters

6 Likes

Sorry to say this, but Bernard Dowd is super boring.

9 Likes

A while ago, I wrote this about Jay Nakamura

Bernard Dowd feels like Jay Nakamura part 2.

9 Likes

um can I please ask what’s boring about him? Or how much you’ve read with him in it?

Again, can I ask how much you’ve even read about him? When he was first introduced I thought he was boring too but he really grew on me as a character.

7 Likes

I’ve read all of his Urban Legends appearances. To me, he’s just hollow. All I’ve seen him as is a happy, smiling teenager, with basically no layers beyond that. I’m sure those layers could (or do) exist, but I’ve at least never recognized them.

10 Likes

Am I Accidently Breaking Mike’s Bones?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

From the choices below, where does your favorite on-screen Green Arrow originate?

• Justice League Unlimited
  • Smallville
  • Arrow

0 voters

12 Likes

Do you even have to ask me?

9 Likes

“A Green Arrow without a goatee or a hat is a bad Green Arrow.”
-C.S. Lewis

14 Likes

(C.S. Lewis did not say this. I just needed to attribute a wise person to a wise statement.)

13 Likes

Nah. Green Arrow isn’t defined by his fashion or facial hair. :wink:

10 Likes

15 Likes

He is defined by his relationship with Hawkman.

9 Likes

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

10 Likes

Actually, a really fun story!

8 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

9 Likes

11 Likes

Stargirl: The Lost Children #1 debuts this Tuesday, the 15th, and serves as the next chapter in The Golden Age.

In addition to retail, the issue will also debut on DCUI on the 15th, making it the latest day and date retail/DCUI release.

With this in mind, will you buy the book, only read it on DCUI or buy it and also read it on DCUI?

• I’ll snag the mag.
  • Read it on DCUI, says I.
  • I’ll snag the mag and read it on DCUI, says I.
  • “Stargirl”, you say? There’s a comic based on that Disney flick from 2020, eh? “Well, that’s neat.”

0 voters

10 Likes