Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

I like it, pretty neat seeing some of pieces of her btas costume in this new suit. only complaint is that the stitches don’t cover the entire suit, The whole point of The stitches (at least what I think they’re therefore) is to kind of add to the sexiness of the suit since they can pretty much rip at any point, having them only in a couple places messes that up.

8 Likes

And here’s me thinking that it was to highlight the handmade nature of the suit. Thanks for the visual though!

9 Likes

That too lol.

7 Likes

I think there’s a Frankenstein motif, stitching herself back together after being reborn in horror by a cruel maker

14 Likes

Plus cats like string

11 Likes

Yer veree smard!

9 Likes

thank you, i made it up as i typed it

9 Likes

I can actually agree with the Frankenstein analysis though. It’s one of Burton’s favorite movies. Makes sense.

9 Likes

i can prove cats like string!

10 Likes

unfortunately there’s only 7 pages of new story and I’ve read the reprints

7 Likes

ask me after issue #6

7 Likes

I LOVE the call back to the purple costume and Batman Returns. I think its an interesting amalgamation of things. Also I’ve always hated including claws in her gloves. How does that not catch on things?

8 Likes

damn

8 Likes

I enjoyed #s 1 and 2 of JL vs. LOSH, but the rest of it will be a DCUI read, as other new to retail titles are more important ATM.

Also @moro, the new avatar (TY for the compliment, BTW) is of Strange Visitor.

She debuted in the Triangle Era a while after Superman Blue/Red, and made use of the blue and white containment suit.

Strange Visitor also showed up in the Rebirth volume of Supergirl.

The WildStorm logo is the flair of WildStorm Universe, a recent club founded by @Bar-El and I. Feel free to join (link’s under my handle/name). :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice.

Man I read the Superman Blue stuffs a while back. I also read Rebirth Supergirl, but only from Andreyko’s run to the end.

Don’t remember Strange Visitor. My memory sucks with this stuff though, so no surprise there.

6 Likes

World’s Finest #3 debuts at retail today.

Is World’s Finest the best current ongoing series to star Superman?

• Ab-so-lutely! Its also the best current ongoing that stars Batman.
  • Of course! It’s the best new ongoing of 2022. The book is fresh, fun, packed with cameos and vibrantly entertaining! “What more could anyone ask?”
  • Its the best ongoing to star Superman and Batman since 2003-2011’s Superman/Batman, while also being the best new series of 2022 at this point in the year.
  • Comic books, huh? I’ll stick to pogs, especially those featuring Alf.

0 voters

5 Likes

As of right now Jurassic League is the best.

5 Likes

The question was in regards to ongoing titles that star/co-star Superman, which negates Jurassic League, as its a mini-series.

5 Likes

Jurassic League features dinosaurs, therefore it trumps being a mini.

7 Likes

Agreed. And the BTAS accessories are fantastic. I also love Jimenez’s nod to the Jo Duffy/Doug Moench and Jim Balent Catwoman era with her thigh high boots.

:0_catwoman:

13 Likes