Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

• Wowzer
  • Holy Smokes
  • Yes, ma’am, officer

0 voters

9 Likes

Bruce or Bud and Lou?

9 Likes

Hyenas are amazing animals and… They are not scavengers! How do you not know this doctor Quintzel! Are you guys aware hyenas eat their prey alive? They also have probably the best teamwork of any creature.

10 Likes

Crackers and Giggles!

10 Likes

I like Bruce but Bud and Luo is just double the hyena awesomeness.

9 Likes

Harley Quinn=

• Henchman
  • Sidekick
  • Super-Villain
  • Anti-Hero
  • Hero

0 voters

8 Likes

My vote is between hero and anti-hero

8 Likes

For me it was between Anti-Hero and Supervillain

6 Likes
7 Likes

Just think, she can be Harley without squeezing into shorts that are climbing up her bum.

12 Likes

BoP Harley is my forever Harley!!!

8 Likes

Agreed @msgtv. Suicide Squad costume designer Kate Hawley certainly didn’t honor Margot Robbie’s hard work (or comics Harl’s legacy) with this wildly skimpy thing-

HQB.PNG

Harls would’ve looked just as great in longer shorts. Mm hmm.

I’m so glad that BOP costume designers Erin Benach and Helen Huang dressed all the ladies in the cast so fantastically and devoid of any gawdyness.

11 Likes

You have to wonder how much control she actually had over Harley’s initial look. You’d think that like w/ Birds of Prey, having a female costume designer would make her outfit less male-gazey, but obviously that wasn’t the case w/ Suicide Squad

8 Likes

Found this. Still don’t like it.

12:31am 1/2/2021

10 Likes

I’m more in line with this too.

7 Likes

Interesting​:thinking:
Makes sense in a way.

6 Likes

I’ve read that Robbie spoke up about the shorts to no effect. And, the girl looks smokin with shorts that actually fit.

8 Likes

What in the world? :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Hot Doggin’! It’s the new pogs!

9 Likes

That gif was the first post I saw when I clicked this thread and I laughed so hard. :joy: Thank you!

10 Likes