Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition! (Part 1)

Probably Grant Morrison’s The Multiversity.

(Also if anyones wondering I took care of her dog for a week.)

11 Likes

that’s almost $51! You should get a new car with that!

10 Likes

:smile: :+1: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

@Rip_Rubbler what did u post?

7 Likes

It was a poll about Gotham mobsters, but I made a mistake and just deleted it and started making it again.

7 Likes

oh ok

7 Likes

Which Gotham Mobster Would You Want Protection From?

0 voters

12 Likes

The ventriloquist’s whole shtick creeps me the heck out.

11 Likes

I don’t need protection…I am the protection

10 Likes

IKR? Yikes! :eyes:

11 Likes

matches malone

11 Likes

Hm… is this protection or “protection?” Picked the Penguin assuming I actually need to be kept safe and have to pick the one who’s most capable of doing that (while also being… “trustworthy” is a stretch but less untrustworthy than Black Mask or Scarface). But the best to be actually paying protection money to is probably Scarface or Two-Face, since they’ve both got good halves that might cut you some slack.

10 Likes

but i picked Falcone thinking he’d be most stable and predictable! am i dead meat?

11 Likes

That depends.

1. Can you make your protection payments?

2. On a scale of one to thirteen, how feasible would it be to kill you in a darkly ironic manner thematically related to a holiday?

9 Likes

arrrrgh i forgot he was weirrrrd i’m a goner

9 Likes

Nah, Falcone’s not weird, he’s just a target for weirdos.

7 Likes

Don’t worry…I will actually protect you

8 Likes

thanks Batman

10 Likes

No problem Citizen Biff

10 Likes

I’m sure Johnny Viti, Mickey Sullivan, Donny Boy Sullivan, Jimmy Slick, Dapper Kevin, Willie Two Times, Milos Grapa, those random Maroni henchmen from Valentine’s Day, Francis Carbone, Joe Bandano, the Gunsmith, Luigi Maroni, the Coroner, Carla Viti, and Sal Maroni are very comforted.

I put way too much effort into this joke.

10 Likes