Polls, Polls, Poll! Ver 2.0

Even the puppet realizes what a nightmare this is. Look at his expression of grim resignation

6 Likes

supplemental

5 Likes

Gotta pause the puppets to see this

3 Likes

Ymmv depending on whether you, like me, find John Mulaney inherently funny!

5 Likes

I watch his specials whenever I need a pick me up. And that was hilarious :rofl:

5 Likes

Of course I wake up to that. Thanks biff

4 Likes

If depends one the style you like. NY pizza is thin and foldable. That way you can eat pizza and walk at the same time.

5 Likes

Did it work?

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-comic-combat-tournament/1192681?u=6044

3:23pm 7/5/3020

3 Likes

As a frequent taker care of business, I feel like the fold and go works better for me.

4 Likes

Oh come on, it wasnā€™t that bad!:laughing:
Sound of music is my second most favorite film, I got into movies because of this film!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I seen it a couple of times and I just want to ā€œpimp slapā€ Julie Andrews.
ā€œThe hills are alive cuz weā€™re surrounded by N@zis.ā€

It does have excellent cinematography.

5 Likes

If @CynicalPink is not into Muppets and doesnā€™t like them, Iā€™d rather not know!:fearful:

4 Likes

I know who is really into the muppetsā€¦ meā€¦ but I will save you all and walk away before I begin rambling about Jim Henson and the muppetsā€¦

7 Likes

I love muppets! That ā€œmā€ makes all the difference

5 Likes

I dunno why, but every time Plummer sings, my tvā€™s speakers are making this weird feedback noise. Never heard them do that before, and itā€™s only when heā€™s singing

5 Likes

Did you know that the first Kermit was actually a lizard, and was made out of Hensonā€™s mother old green coat? :slightly_smiling_face: And the rest is history!

4 Likes

Wait for it.

3:41pm 7/5/2020

4 Likes

Yep, Kermit first appeared in Jimā€™s first show, ā€œSam and friendsā€! His eyes were also made out of ping pong balls!

5 Likes

The speakers know.

5 Likes

:rofl: I liked when she told off the dad though

4 Likes