Polls, Polls, & More Polls! Vol. 4

No…don’t do it!!!

4 Likes

This one time, I chased a bunny in a playful way.

I said “Hey, that’s bunny’s got a puffy tail!” and then chased it.

After that, I chased Uter.

After that, I realized The Simpsons is literally in my DNA at this point.

6 Likes

That went over my head.

7 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

It’s okay…I don’t hold grudges… (or at least not people I haven’t met who do things virtually)

4 Likes

I shall resist the temptation…

3 Likes

i was thinking more along the lines of wanting to be called one, maybe i need to get more sleep before i try to make jokes :joy:

6 Likes

7,000 plus posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Why did I save pictures of potatoes and Marisa Tomei photoshopped into the Simpsons but NOT the picture @TheQuestion101 kindly took the time to find and upload for me, at my request?

7 Likes

You just talked yourself into Honorary Admission for all of my classes, especially if you’re a fellow home-video enthusiast (as I once was).

contemplates teaching a non-DC class

…nah.

5 Likes

Also, I keep hearing what sounds like an air raid signal. Are those still things? Should I be finding a desk to dive under? The only one I have is glass, which might not work…

6 Likes

:cold_sweat: um, hide under your bed!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Sweet! Just don’t throw any pop quizzes at us. I mean, me. At the class.

5 Likes

For which picture are you looking?

5 Likes

-begins frantically shoveling out the boxes of comics and art supplies she keeps hidden under there- :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

You heard me! The DC rewards one. Again. :sob: I swear. This is the third and final time I’ll ask for it!

5 Likes

If Veronica Mars is a trash bag (which she isn’t) then…

thinks

I got nuthin’.

shrugs, Joker-style

5 Likes

No worries. Anything for you, pink.

9 Likes

I know it’ll lead to disappointment, but I really wanna see the second movie :eyes:

5 Likes