A glass desk? Fancy.

6 Likes

Screenshot_2020-08-29_17-28-44

has inspired the development of a new reaction gif

popc spo

excited + nervous + corn =

7KEd

8 Likes

Donā€™t hate me, but I havenā€™t seen the first.

6 Likes

Who would question Marissa Tomei? Thatā€™s heresy!

5 Likes

Speaking of gifs I made one! ( I was going to use it if you said you were eating pineapple pizza)

8 Likes

Thanks. I hate it. :expressionless:

But really :joy::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl: thatā€™s a good one

6 Likes

This is GREAT :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you so, so much! I took this photo as proof that Iā€™ve saved it this time around. Sorry for being a pain in the keister!

10 Likes

Funny how that runs in the print books, but not digital.

I smell a conspiracyā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m gonna share the photo with the mod who handles the rewards because I REALLY want that Catwoman statue, but I have doubts itā€™ll actually be a reward. Itā€™s not coming out until October.

7 Likes

That Poison Ivy model and Ben Stein thumbnail officially make that the best desktop ever.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s the original video

6 Likes

Easier to clean up art materials! Impossible to move. Ever. Causes constant anxiety because of the frames hanging overhead. But I got it reaaaaaally cheap!

6 Likes

Worthy of Monty Python!

plants a shrubbery in your honor

6 Likes

I canā€™t hate ya for something like that! It wasnā€™t bad. I also canā€™t remember it very well. So, at least it didnā€™t suck so much that it tainted my memories of the series.

5 Likes

What did i watch???

5 Likes

Thatā€™s true.

My desk is pressed wood, has comics on it and is a smidge dusty.

Not to brag or anythingā€¦

3 Likes

I was going to use the Ben Stein as a reaction to something around here, but by the time I found it, there were like, 60-something more posts. :sweat_smile:

The Poison Ivy model is a screenshot from a DC-themed model runway show! I wanted to draw Ivy in it, but then I wouldnā€™t be allowed to share it here. :sob:

5 Likes