Poll: Who Voiced Batman Best?

I knew everybody would choose Kevin Conroy​:joy:

2 Likes

I said Kevin Conroy because he has been the voice of Batman longer than anyone, but I also really like William Baldwin’s Batman in Crisis on Two Earths.

3 Likes

Whenever I hear Kevin Conroy’s Batman, it takes me back to my childhood in the best way. No other voice actor comes close to resonating with me like that.

Though I gotta ask, when did Jimmy Kimmel voice Batman?

2 Likes

In teen titans go to the movies

2 Likes

because he didn’t only do Voice acting

1 Like

I just tried to add him and I couldn’t sorry

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Not to be a stickler or anything, but you forgot to include Ben McKenzie, who voiced Batman in Year One.

I’m not sure who would vote for him as their favorite Batman voice though :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I think it’s safe to say he was a better Jim Gordon than Batman

3 Likes

Kevin Conroy all day long! His voice takes me back to being a little kid sitting cross-legged on the floor watching Justice League and Batman Beyond. Better times indeed!

5 Likes

I can’t read a comic without hearing Conroy’s voice, but I’ll vote Arnett as runner-up. He cracks me up in the lego movies.

2 Likes

Kevin Conroy for the win.

4 Likes

Troy Baker does so much other great voice acting, but Kevin Conray is best Batman to me :batman_hv_6:

2 Likes

Excellent question, @Thebatman.7002! I feel like it’s not that easy to answer though. Not just because I consider myself a Batman connoisseur (:laughing:), but also due to the fact that behind every Batman is an equally important Bruce Wayne. I started with reruns of Batman ‘66, hearing Adam West as The Batman. Then I moved to Kevin Conroy and always thought that he would be the ONLY one who could really portray it best. That being said, I’ve actually “turned a corner” and find myself hearing Rino Romano (The Batman) when I read a Batman comic. He does an excellent job as a young Bruce Wayne and really captures that “Sherlock Holmes” inquisitive nature when he’s “detective-ing” as Batman. So my conclusion is that the voice is situational for me and depending on his age and the storyline, I can hear one of those three legends as The Batman.

3 Likes

Kevin Conroy is classic, so of course I had to give him my vote but Troy is right up there in second place. I love Troy Baker in the Telltale Batman games!

4 Likes

Kevin Conroy is and will always be the voice of batman, just as Mark Hammel is the one and only voice for the Joker.

1 Like

I know I’m late to this, but I will have to say Kevin Conroy. Obvious choice for all the right reasons.

2 Likes

I chose Kevin Conroy, but I need to give a shout out to Roger Craig Smith.

5 Likes

They didn’t specify WHICH Batman because I ADORE Will Friedle as Terry McGinnis Batman, but obviously he isn’t Bruce

1 Like

fair enough