There you go.

2 Likes

interesting

1 Like

I really like Diedrich Bader

2 Likes

The guy who plays him in the Batman.

2 Likes

Kevin Conroy, hands down. Not only does he do a great job, he was the first voice actor for Batman to come up with Bruce Wayne and Batman voices that are distinctive from each other, with the kicker being that the Batman voice is the “real” voice because Batman is his true self and Bruce Wayne more the character.

2 Likes

@Behemoth, The cartoon where Joker had dreadlocks?

2 Likes

Not so much dreadlocks as a mane of green hair.

1 Like

Rino Romano. The best voice actor for both Bruce Wayne and Batman.

2 Likes

Old school Adam West

2 Likes

I really liked that Bruce/Batman too!

I voted Conroy because that’s probably the voice I hear the most clearly as Batman unless I’m thinking of a specific version (e.g. Batman '66).

3 Likes

Kevin Conroy

2 Likes

Ever since I saw Batman The Animated Series in the 90’s, Kevin Conroy’s Batman has been the voice of Batman in my head any time I read any Bat-material… and I read A LOT of Batman. Conroy doesn’t just have my vote, he has my heart & (evidently) my mind too :exploding_head:
I do have to give high marks to Diedrich Bader, though. I love pretty much anything he does.
I can’t close without giving some love to Will Arnett as well. I love Lego Batman!!! And Will Arnett is why! So hilarious!
Last (but by no means least) on my list of favorites has to be the first voice I ever associated with Batman, my first Bat-love, Adam West. Conroy may get my final vote, but West’s voice will always have a special place in my heart.

1 Like

Troy Baker is my favorite Batman voice because the Lego games are basically my childhood

3 Likes

Nobody can beat THE g*ddamn Batman himself, Kevin Conroy. Bruce Greenwood, Troy Baker and Roger Craig Smith are some of my other favorites

3 Likes

Kevin Conroy, He played Batman for over 25 years and still going!:slightly_smiling_face: I can hear his voice as Batman anytime I read the comic book.

4 Likes